Time To Tell The Chief

"I knew I felt off about Johann from the beginning, I just wrote it off as my distrust towards men," Luna said as she messed with the Gronckle figure she got for me, she was holding it just to keep her hands busy. "Hiccup, I'm so sorry I wandered off and left you alone with him," she sighed.
"Hey, don't worry about it, I was as focused on finding those gems as you were with finding...whatever you were looking for," Hiccup said.
"Yeah, you two get really focused when you set your minds on something, plus you couldn't have known that Johann was going to double-cross us, it's a good thing you kept your wings a secret from him, now he can't relay that to anyone and we still have a secret weapon," Astrid said.
I had to speak up, "Hey! Astrid, Luna is a person, not a-."
"Secret weapon," Luna cut me off, "I like that, I can be the trump card, your best ally with dragons. Since I can speak to them and understand them then I can be the one to unite dragons against the Hunters!" She smirked to herself then looked at me, "Sorry for cutting you off there but you don't have to worry, I know that you all know I'm more than an object or a weapon, I might be half human but I'm half dragon too, I have thick skin," she chuckled and I had to smile at her.

Hiccup finally set up his new Dragon Eye and now we know that we need to find the rest of the lenses before the hunters do. But now Luna was pacing.
"King of Dragons....I feel like I know what dragon that is but I can't remember, I likely only read about it once or twice, and that partial image was familiar," she said.
"Well you do know a lot of dragons and a lot about them, take your time and you'll think of it," Hiccup said, "meanwhile, we need to figure out where the lenses we're missing are."
"And also tell your dad about Johann," Astrid piped and Hiccup gulped.
"Yeah, I suppose we should go do that too, b-but there's also the food we have to worry about, we should test it to see what's good and what's bad, we don't know if Johann poisoned any of it but better safe than sorry," he countered.
"I can help with that part while you guys are on Berk, since I'm part dragon then a lot of poisons that would kill a human just make me sick, I've...run into a lot of them so I can tell quite a few by smell, my nose is really sensitive so even if the smell of fish is strong then I should be able to sniff out any poisons," Luna said as she walked closer and handed me the dragon figure, I was really happy with it and it was nice that she thought of me while at the markets.

"Okay, but be careful, Johann could've put something in there to harm dragons too," I told her.
"I know, Fishy, I'll be careful so you don't worry too much, it's nice to have someone worry about me so much though, it's comforting to know I have a friend like you," she gave me a little hug before leaning on the table, "I think it's safe to say that no blue oleander or dragon root was snuck into the supplies since we got it a while ago and if it had been then the dragons would be affected by either. They're all perfectly fine so nothing like that, the other dragon poisons I know just make big, ride-able dragons sick and weak for a while, there are remedies so if I run into one of those then I know you'll all pitch in to help me get better faster."
"Of course we would, you're one of us and one of a kind, no way would we let anything take you from this world too early," Ruffnut said as she walked over and tossed her arm over Luna's shoulders, "You're too important to us."
Luna smiled that smile she does just for Ruff and wrapped one of her wings around the twin to pull her closer, "Thanks, Ruff, you know what? I have a surprise for you but it's not quite ready yet, I'll work on it while all of you are on Berk and it'll be ready when you get back. I want you back soon so I don't have to wait too long to give it to you. It's really special so I hope you like it," she gently headbutted Ruffnut's cheek and closed her eyes. That's when it finally clicked for me and I might've gasped a little too enthusiastically...oops?