The Offer

I fly around the island then Meatlug starts acting weird and we land then I see Luna laying on the grass before hearing her hum. The baby dragon she brought was sleeping on her stomach as she lay in a wide open clearing and I slowly approached.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to lure Meatlug here," she says softly, "I was humming to Melody so she'd go to sleep."
"Oh, that's okay, I was actually looking for you," I say softly so I don't wake up Melody.
Luna looks over at me, "I am going to train her, if you're wondering."
"I figured as much, but I wanted to ask you..," I pause, "if you wanted to join the dragon riders? You're amazing with dragons and you even helped Berk," I say.
She put a finger to her lips, silently telling me to lower my voice. She sighs and pets her dragon, "I'll have to think about it, but you'll be the first to know," she smiles at me.
I nod then walk back to Meatlug and we fly back to the outpost, I go to Hiccup's hut.
"She seems to be handling that dragon pretty well, I just hope it stays asleep so she goes to sleep later," I say.
"What did she say about joining the team?" he asks.
"She said she'd have to think about it," I say.
"Well at least she's considering it," Hiccup says and gets up, putting the dragon eye away.
"What should we do in the meantime?" Astrid asks from behind me, making me jump.
"Astrid! Just the person I wanted to see, listen I need you to do something for me," Hiccup says.
"Well what do you need?" she asks.
"I need you to go talk to Luna, she's more comfortable around girls, I want you to see what you can find out," Hiccup tells her.
"And why do you want to poke at her brain?" she crosses her arms.
"So we can figure out if she wants to go home or stay here and join us, I want to help her," he says.
"Fine, but I'm blaming you if she gets suspicious," Astrid walks off.
"Wait, Stormfly might get a little unbalanced, Luna was humming to Melody when Meatlug and I flew close, we had to land," I say.
"Melody? Is that what she named her dragon?" Astrid asks, "Fine, I'll be careful."