Back to the Isle of Night

Luna rides Toothless back to her island of Night Furies, they were mostly asleep because it was early in the day and they usually come out at night. She lands then gets off of Toothless and rushes into her metal home, packing up some things and putting her cat into a small carrier then kicking down her makeshift home before riding off on Toothless who has her things in his claws.
"Thanks, sorry you didn't get to see any of your kind but I didn't want them attacking," Luna says as they fly back.
Just as she says that, she gets hit in the back by a plasma blast, burning her clothes and causing her great pain. Toothless gets worried about her.
"I'm fine, let's just get back to the Edge," Luna says in pain.
They get back to Dragon's Edge in no time and Toothless sets down Luna's stuff before landing next to it. Luna gets down, the back of her clothes burned but her skin unharmed, she was only hurt because of the impact of the blast. Toothless helps her to Hiccup's hut where she lays on the bed and soon passes out, everyone was working on Luna's hut and didn't realize they were back until Toothless went to get them.
"Hey bud, back already? Where's Luna?" Hiccup smiles.
Toothless tries to get the others to follow him.
"I think something may have happened to Luna," Astrid says.
"I'll go check on her, you guys keep working," Hiccup says then jumps onto Toothless and flies to his hut.
He rushes in to find the unconscious Luna on his bed, Toothless rolls her over so Hiccup can see her back. Hiccup kneels next to Luna and checks out her back, seeing the unusual scars on her shoulderblades and the branding on her side that looked like a girl with dragon wings.
"Except for the scars, she seems fine," he says and rubs his dragon's nose, "She's going to be fine, you did a great job bud," he smiles.
Toothless still looks worried and sets his head at Luna's feet, watching over her as Hiccup goes back to the others, saying she's fine but her clothes are a little burnt. They all continue to work, each one checking on Luna from time to time, they finished the hut in no time at all and the twins brought Luna's stuff inside.