Back to Camp

I grabbed my shield and held it in front of me as I slowly approached the girl, "Okay, just take it easy, how about you just tell me your name?"
She picks up her strange weapon again and holds it up, "I'm not saying anything! What are you doing with dragon? Especially a Night Fury, those beasts murdered my family, their only instinct is to kill!"
"Calm down, the dragon outside is my bud Toothless, I'm a dragon rider. I-I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences but they're not really that mean," I say.
"I beg to differ! I live on an island full of Night Furies and they attack me even if I'm just-!"
I cut her off my launching a rope at her, wrapping around her tightly, "Okay, I want to talk to you more about your island when we get back," I hook my shield onto my back then pick her up.
"Let me go! Don't touch me you filthy man!" she struggles in my arms.
"Since you don't like dragons, I'll just carry you there," I say then walk out of the cave.
She finally goes still and suddenly silent in my arms, I carry her in silence back to the Edge. She kept looking back and glaring a Toothless who was following behind us. We eventually get back and everyone is already there.
"Uh, Hiccup? Why are you carrying the girl and why is she tied up?" Ruffnut asks.
"Because she hates dragons and because I didn't want my head to get chopped off by her sword...thing," I say.
"Bladed boomerang," she mutters.
As soon as she finishes speaking, her stomach growls loud enough for the whole island to hear.
"Was that your stomach?" Tuffnut asks, "Cause that was freaking awesome!"
"How long has it been since you last ate?" Fishlegs asks.
I sigh, "She's not answering again, okay let's all get some food, it's past lunch time anyway."