Should She Join?

I sigh softly as I hold Melody, "I wish you would grow faster so I could get back to my island," I say then Astrid walks up.
"Hey, I saw you were all lonely here so I thought I'd join you," she says and sits next to me as Stormfly walks over, "Stormfly thought she'd join too."
I sit up and Melody lays in my lap, "I really want to go home, but I don't want any of you to get hurt," I say, "I'm...considering staying here after a quick trip to my island to get my things, I'll need to ask Hiccup if I can borrow Toothless, the Night Furies won't attack their own kind."
"That sounds like a great idea! We could build you a hut right here in this clearing," a familiar voice said from behind us, "and of course you can borrow Toothless."
"I'm surprised you managed to stay quiet for twenty minutes, Hiccup," I say, not looking back.
"Wait, you knew I was there?" he asked as he walked over and sat next to Astrid.
"Sensitive ears, I can hear more things than any other person," I say and lay back down then Melody lays on my stomach, "plus my scar was tingling and it only does that with Toothless."
Toothless walks out of the brush then over to the rest of us.
"So are you really considering staying?" Hiccup asks.
"Of course, I have to with the way everyone is asking if I want to stay. You guys are practically begging," I say and sit up again, "It was Ruffnut that finally convinced me to seriously consider it."
"Ruffnut? A-Are you sure?" Hiccup asked in disbelief.
"Yeah, she's really cool and funny," I say.
"One of the twins, cool? I mean they can be funny sometimes but cool is stretching it," Astrid pipes up.