2. Little pyromaniac.

As we approached the building I kept fidgeting the ring on my finger.

What if the principal is as crazy as Raven?

What if he thinks that I'm too crazy for this place?

What if they kick me out?

What if they kill me?

Shut up. They won't kill us. If they wanted to kill us, we would be already dead and they wouldn't have made us switch the car.

That's true, but I have my doubts.

Iron stopped in front of a big and black double doors. I stepped aside so I could see something since he is a freaking mountain. The doors were a matted black color and covered in different models. They looked like they represent all the elements since there are leafs, gusts of wind, snowflakes, raindrops, lightning bolts and stars. Even if they look so fascinating and you can see that it must took a lot of patience and talent to carve them, what really cached my eyes is the emblem in the middle. It has 3 lions on it: one white, one black, and one grey. The white and the black one are smaller then the grey one and they were under the grey one, sitting down at his feet, as if they were guarding him. The grey one was standing on his feet with his head held high, representing the power he has.

I'm wondering what this emblem represents.

"Why the fuck they looked the front doors?" Iron mumbled angrily as he knocked a little too hard on that door than I like.

A click noise was heard and Iron pushed the doors open. "Come on, Shadow."

If the exterior was beautiful, the interior is not disappointing me. It looks like a very big school, maybe a college campus, because I can see lots of doors and teenagers walking around. The floor is black and in front of each door was a symbol indicating for what class that classroom is used. The walls are white, but I can barely see the white color because it was covered in graffitis with different images from angels to guns and symbols of the elements.

This place is amazing and it looks 10 times better then the academy, that's for sure.

I agree. This place has personality.

Yeah, it has personality, but in the same time it gives you a welcoming feeling.

"What do you think until now?" Iron asked me and I snapped out of my trance.

"It's amazing and gorgeous. I can't describe in words how beautiful this place is."

He nodded his head. "That's exactly what I thought when I first came here. Now, let's find Mr. Tornado."

He started to walk not very slow. I sighed and jogged after him. I wish I had longer legs.

"His office is down this hall on the right side, and that is right here." he stopped abruptly and I bumped into is back.

Somehow, I managed to stay on my legs, but my nose hurts.

Damn you fine boy with fine muscles.

 "Sorry." he said with a sheepish smile and he looks so cute.

I sighed. "It's fine." Come on guys! You can't stay mad on someone with such a cute face.

My mind drifted to another pretty boy with a cute puppy face and my heart ached. I shook my head and ignored the feeling looking around.

On the right was a door with a plate that said Principal in cursive letters, unlikely Raven's plate on which it was wrote with big bold letters. In front of the door, on the floor, was draw with white 2 books with an apple on them.