26. Uh, I don't know?

I sighed irritated and hugged Sparky's teddy bear. "Can you please stop making those weird faces? If you don't want to help, I can go and Google it." I told them as Windy and Sparky were grinning like the Cheshire cat and it looks kind of creepy.

"NOO!!" they yelled in the same time and pulled me back on the bed when I got up to leave.

Sparky sobered up. "Fine. No more smiling now. TELL US YOUR PROBLEM." aaand she's back to hyper-happy mode.

"Yes, Shadow. Tell us." Both of them moved closer to me with an expecting look. God, why I don't have at last one normal friend?

Because you're not normal either.

Shut up and go back to your Dark corner. See what I did there?

That was lame.

No it wasn't. You just suck at recognising a good joke.

"Can you please stop? I already don't like talking about this kind of things and you aren't making my situation better." I whined and the girls stared at me.

"Oh, no. She is talking about the talk." Windy said and Sparky approves her while I turn crimson red and shook my head.

"NO. God, no. Not that talk! Just let me to fucking explain, woman!"

"Okay. We are all ears."

I took a deep breath and told them the little discussion I had with Sam and how I ended up here with 2 crazy preschoolers stuck in bodies of adults woman. 

"And, yeah. That's all." I ended my speech and clapped my hands awkwardly.

Windy hummed. "Firstly, Sam is right." I groaned and buried my face in the teddy bear "And secondly, we need to make you to believe it since everyone else, and when I say everyone I mean absolutely everyone knows that you 2 are perfect for each other."

I opened my mouth to say something, but Sparky stopped me. "No. Don't say a single thing. Me and Windy will ask you some questions and you will answer them. You can tell us the answer or you can keep them for yourself, but at the end you have to tell us your conclusion. Okay?"

I sighed. "Fine."

Windy was the first one to ask. "How do you feel when you go to your practice with him."

"Excited, but this doesn't explain anything. I'm excited because I can learn new tricks and I can practice my reflexes."

She shared a look with Sparky. "She's a stubborn one."

"Yup. Next question. If you don't feel a single thing for him why do you look like a tomato when he tells you a pick up line?" Sparky asked I wracked my brain for an answer.

"Because I have light skin and I turn red when I make too much physical effort or if I laugh too hard or if it's too hot."

Sparky narrowed her eyes at me and Windy asked the next question. "Why are you always so calm and nice around him? At the beginning you were a 100% bitch."

"Well, I said that I should give him a chance and I realised that I was rude with him for no reason. He was always nice to me so I said that I should be nice with him too."

Windy rubbed her temples and Sparky asked. "Do you miss the practice? Do you miss talking with him and throwing come backs at each other? Do you miss him?"

My lips formed a thin line and I hugged the teddy. Do I miss him? Hell yeah. I actually do miss that idiot. He may be annoying the shit out of me sometimes, but I enjoy his company. He always knows what to tell me when I'm mad or sad and he knows when to make jokes and when to be serious. He is very calm and patient with me when he explains something new and he repeats the explanation until I finally get the hold of it. He's responsible and thinks twice before he makes any kind of decision, especially when it involves his team. He may have some things to learn about how to be a better leader, but so do I. He's everything I'm not and I'm completely fine with it. I actually like it.