3. Question numero 1.

I groaned and rubbed my face when the banging from the front door persisted. People, if you are knocking at someone's door and they don't respond we have 4 situations:

1. They aren't home.

2. They are busy doing other things.

3. They don't want to be fucking bothered.

4. They are ignoring you.

I want to be left alone and I'm ignoring the persons from my door, but it's really hard and I want to punch that fucker.

I opened my eyes and stared at the white ceiling debating what to do. I can keep ignoring that person and sleep or I will go and open the door like a polite person would. A very not-nice snort came from me as I turned around and covered my face with the white pillow.

Thank God, I'm not a polite person.

My eyes were closed and I was almost asleep when I heard a click from the door. A click as someone unlocked the door because I locked it last night.

Adrenaline filled my veins as my eyes snapped open. I was a little scared because I didn't know who could be or what he/she wanted to do with me, but I was also damn curious and excited.

Oh, I waited for so long to kick someone's ass.

Let's do it then. 

As a cue, a tall silhouette entered the room and closed the door slowly behind it. In less than a minute I had the figure pinned on the floor with its hands behind its back.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I growled and tightened my hold on its wrists.

The person wined. "I only wanted to wake you up and let you know that today we have to figure out what's wrong with you. And damn girl, you are very fast and strong." 

I gasped and let him go. "Oh my God! I'm sorry Iron, but you just sneaked in my room while I was sleeping and you are lucky that I haven't kill you."

He quickly jumped on his feet and brushed his clothes. "It's fine. It's my fault, but you still are very fast. Usually, when I do this, because you aren't the only one who can sleep through a nuclear bomb, they don't hear me and they scream when I jump on them, but that's all."

"I have fast reflexes." I shrugged.

"It's crystal clear that you have them. Now, put this on and let's go. I'll be waiting outside." he said and tossed me a bag with clothes.

I scrunched my nose at this choice of clothes. There were a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a dark purple blouse. I don't like purple or simple shirts. They are too boring and this purple makes me to stand out and I don't like it.

Maybe if I watch some crappy TV show I'll feel a little better.

The remote was on the nightstand, right next to the bed so I jump on the bed on my tummy and took the remote. The TV opened on a news channel.

On the left side of the screen was a video of a black jeep which was on fire and on the right side was a picture with my face on it. The title was 'Fallen in disgrace star, died on her way to jail.'

"Seventeen years old, Shadow Thunder of Moonlight, the daughter of the most known and the best warriors our world had in the last century was found dead near a forest from the Brightstorm region. What caused her death and others 2 people death, was a bomb placed inside the car they were traveling with. All 3 of them were heading to the place where the girl should have been punished for her heartless attacks and cruel deaths."