18. Ray.

"Chubby bunny." I mumbled and tried to smirk at Leaf.

He glared and shoved another marshmallow in his mouth. "Chubby bunny."

I glared at him and at the marshmallow in my hand. I shoved as well as I could the puffy thing in my mouth. "Chubby bunny."

"Chubby bunny." he shove his fifth marshmallow in his mouth and I don't think that I can shove another one in my mouth. I can barely breath.

I chewed the marshmallows a little and shoved another one. "Chubby bunny."

Leaf started to laugh at my face with some marshmallows sticking out of my mouth and chubby cheeks. Unfortunately for me, I was sitting across from him and when he laughed the marshmallows flied out of him mouth on me.

I ran to the sink and gagged all the marshmallows out of my mouth and Leaf was still laughing.

"Stop laughing! You just spit on me and it's gross." I said as I got out of my hair a wet with droll marshmallow.

"You're face was so red and you looked like a hamster with those squishy cheeks." he whizzed out trying to breath normal.

I rolled my eyes and slapped him on the back, making him to spit out the rest of the marshmallows. "Whatever, but I wined since you spit out first."

He pulled out his wallet and slammed a 100 dollars bill with an irritated look, but it's not my fault that he's stubborn. He knows that I never lose at games that implies food of any kind and it's not the first time when I beat him at a challenge. Last time we seat upside down, dandling from a tree to see who can resist more. His left give out and he fell after 1 hour.

"Aww. Don't be such a loser. It's just a game and a 100 bill. That's not so bad." I said pinching his left cheek and he glared at me.

"Yes, but my ego is bruised! A girl beaten me up at an eating game and it's not the first time!" he yelled frustrated.

"Tehnicly, it's a shoving food game and put some ice on that one and get over it. Be a man!"

He raised from his seat with a determined face. "You're right! I'm going to train myself until I'll beat you at something!"

I groaned and facepalmed myself. "That's not what I said, Earthquake! I said move on, not hold on to impossible dreams. I'm too good for ya to beat me." 

"NO. I'll beat you at something even if it's the last thing I'll do. My pride is in the game so I can't stop." he said and stormed out of the room with determination write on his face.

I scoffed. Boys and their stupid pride. That's why they aren't even texting us first anymore. Not that I'm sexist or something, but I hate to text someone first especially text to boys first.

My drawing pad is on the counter and it's calling me so I hopped on a chair and started to doddle random things since I don't have something in my mind. The doddle turned out into an eye and I'm trying to choose the right colors and shades of colors. My hands moved like they had a mind of their own and took out all the black colors.

I'm wondering who's eye is that one.

Shut up. He has beautiful eyes and I like that color. I want to at last try to get that shade just on point.

I bit my lip in frustration. None of this shades are the right one. That black color is like pure abyss and my crayons are too light shades. They are too light even if I draw his eyes when they lit up in excitement and they do that cute twinkle thing. God, that twinkle and that dimple will be the death of me.