13. Failure.

Okay. I'll use purple.

But that part should be white.

Well I don't fucking have a white crayon and I can't let a blank space! I'll use purple.

But it should be fucking white!

And I don't have white so suck an onion while I use this purple.

BUT IT SHOULD BE WHITE.

AND I DON'T HAVE WHITE SO FUCK OFF.

FINE. BUT WHY PURPLE AND NOT FUCKING BLACK.

Because I already used black dump ass! And purple is often associated with nobility, royalty and wisdom. So it's perfect for what I have to do.

That makes very much sense, but I still think that you should use white.

I groaned and rubbed my face. God, I'm so annoying sometimes.

Blast gave me the task to make our emblem more modern and colorful since the current one is 100 years old and a little too monotone. He somehow found out that I like drawing, so he thought that this task is the best distraction for me. And he was right. I love to draw even if sometimes even I cringe when I saw how bad my drawing looks. This is the fifth emblem I make and I like it so far. The last one is somewhere under the hospital bed.

It's been 2 weeks since my big failure and I'm still stuck in the hospital. I was out for 1 week due to a concussion and I had to stay another week because the doctor wanted to keep an eye on my back. The lower part of my back has big scar made of a sphere of fire, while on my right side, right between on 2 of  my ribs I have a bullet scar. That fucking bullet went so deep that it reached my lungs and I had to wear the oxygen mask until yesterday, just to be sure that I'll be fine.

I had no visitors since doc interdict them to come here and I was thankful. Sometimes I need some time for myself to put my thoughts in order. They couldn't visit me because I need rest and relaxation while them would stress me out and tease me to hell, and I would react very violent since I the last time I took my pills was 2 weeks ago. I couldn't took them because I already have a stupid needle in me that keeps pumping medications in me and I could have an adverse reactions if I took my normal pills too.

"Hello, kiddo. How are you feeling today? Still grumpy?" Doc Snow asked with his usual happy tone.

"How good could I feel since I have needles stuck in me when I have Trypanophobia." I said a little annoyed.

He gave me a sad smile and patted my head. "I know that you're afraid of needles, but you have to man up. Or girl up. Or woman up. Anyway, get over it because you need those needles."

I sighed in defeat and pouted, while trying to draw a stupid lion but it's a little hard since the notepad is on my knees. "But for how long of have to co-op with them?"

The anxiety was growing in me as I was staring at the needle placed in the vein from my back hand. A shiver run down my spine and I moved my gaze.

"Since you were suck a good girl and you didn't ripped your needles off.....You can leave tonight. If-" he added as I already started to cheer making me to groan.

Of there is an 'If'.

"If you will take good care of you and your injury. That burn isn't fully healed and you need to be careful. Clean it every day when you wake up and before you go to sleep with medical alcohol and then put this cream on. And don't wear tight shirts because it will hurt like a bitch."

I looked at him with a bored look. "Are you done?"

He looked on deep thought. "Nope. Also take this vitamins and take your usual pills. And no junkies until the injury is gone. Only vegetables and health food. Carrots are the best for what kind of wound you have so eat lots of them. Now I'm done."