5. Just do it.

I thought that everyone would look at me like I'm a bitch because I just punched in the face the Queen bee, but I was very surprised when I heard cheering and clapping. Some of them were chanting 'Cat fight'.

Unfortunately, Iron ruined my dreams of beating the shit out of her when he started to drag me out of the cafeteria. People were still cheering and sending me thumbs up except some guys that were at a table in the centre of the room. One of them was glaring at me (maybe she is his bitch or something) and the other one stared at me before he jumped on his feet pointing at me.

"You, girl rock! Now you are my favorite person."

I chuckled and I wanted to ask what his name is, but Iron already left the cafeteria with me behind him.

"I can't believe that you punched her." he muttered angrily and I rolled my eyes even if he can't see me.

"The bitch started and I finished it. Simply as a jelly. And I wanted to beat her more, but you like to ruin my fun. First with the penguins and now with the bitch! It's not fair! I have to entertain myself with something. And-"

"SHUT UP. Please. And it's not normal to feel entertain when you beat someone. I'll tell Windy about this and she will talk with you right now."

When I heard where he wants to take me, I digged my heels in the ground. "No. I refuse. I don't want to see her and I'm sure that she has other people to see and hung with. Or maybe she took a day off. And I'm hungry. Let's go back at the cafeteria."

He stopped in front of a door. Windy's office door to be more exact. "We are already here."

"Noo. Come on. I'm....I'm....Is it now to late to say sorry?" I gave him a sheepish smile and fluttered my eyelashes at him.

He glared at me and opened the door. "Yes. Yes, it is. Fuck. Sorry. Sorry. We will be here when.....aaa...we will be here."

I looked from under his arm and I saw Windy on the desk with a big guy on top of her. Thankfully, their clothes were on.

Iron closed the door immediately and his face was flushed. He looks cute with that blush.

"Aww. Look at little Iron. He's blushing. How sweet." I cooed pinching his left cheek.

He grumbled something and slapped my hand. "Shut up, Shadow."

An also flushed Windy opened the door and smiled a little. "I'm sorry that you had to see that guys. You can come in now."

"You sure? You can finish your hot session and we can come back later." I said smirking and yelp when Iron smacked my head.

Windy blushed even more if it's possible and Iron pushed past her and he dragged me with him.

"I suggest you to shut up, Shadow. You are already in big trouble." 

I scowled. "It's not my fault. She started it and you saw it too!! Her face was screaming 'Punch me. Make me look better!'. And you know that I'm short tempered."

He pushed me on a pink leather seat, across from Windy's pink one. "And that's why you're here. So sit and be nice. At last try." he added the last part when I gave him the you-are-talking-about-me look.

"I can't tell her anything because I'm too hungry."

Iron placed an apple in front of me. "Eat and start talking."

My nose scrunched up. "I'm not a horse. I don't eat apples. Only green ones." I crossed my arms stubbornly.

For the first time since I came here, I saw Iron red faced in anger. Maybe I exaggerated this time.