8. News.

"One day I'll be everything I'm supposed to be, with the right person at the right time."

I don't know who said or created this quote, but for the moment I found it scribbled on a table from the library, I knew that this will be my quote. I spent the last 2 years trying to make myself a better me and the only thing that kept me going was this quote. I want to be find my right time so I could say 'I did it. I'm here, I'm all good and I have everything I could ever wish for.' Even if I have the perfect friends, the perfect life and the perfect job, I'm still feeling like this isn't my time. Of course, it's hard to live a life like mine, but I never said that it's a perfect life for everyone. It's perfect for me and I would never change it. But something is still missing.

Wow. You never were this philosophic at the first hour of the morning.

Good morning to you too, Bolt. It's always a pleasure to talk with you.

I know. I'm a sweetheart.

Sweetheart my ass. You know that I can't stand the sarcasm in the morning.

And I can't stand all this philosophical bullshit in the morning! Just shut up and let me sleep.

If I'm not sleeping, you can't sleep retarded person!

Then go and take a nap. I'm tired.

Can't. I have things to do.

Fine. FINE.

Two years passed and Bolt is the same annoying shit. And I'm still my grumpy self in the morning.

I shoved the spoon with the Strawberry Minis in my mouth and kept cursing this indecent hour of the morning. It's fucking 7 AM and as always I'm tired as fuck. Sometimes, actually it sucks all the time to have insomnia. 

After I completed the bond between me and Bolt, my insomnia kicked in along with other things. I have some meds to help me sleep at night, but I'm not taking them because if I sleep I'll have nightmares so no, thank you. And it already sucks that I have to take 2 other pills for my 'not very normal' angry issues. Yup, I have anger management issues and if I get very angry like crazy angry, I turn psychotic. My final diagnostic is criminal psychopathy and severe angry issues, but since I started to treat them since they were at the beginning stage, you can't see any signs of my psychopathy. If I take my meds, but it never passed a day without me taking them.

I looked up and saw Aiden munching half asleep at his waffle while Windy was happily making some coffee. Python was still sleeping, but this is just a temporary thing, until Aiden observes this. He can't stand when someone is sleeping while he is awake, so if he wakes up at 5 AM, he will make all kind of sounds in the kitchen to wake us up. Once he was beating with a wooden spoon in a pan and when we asked him what the fuck is he doing, he shrugged and said "I was trying to kill a mosquito". Riiight.

Leaf was in the living room watching the morning news. I don't understand how can he look at that shit every single morning. It makes me feel bad when I see what awful things our kind can do.

Iron was already in the main building because Blast wanted to talk with him in private. Which is very weird since he usually talks with us all, but Iron has another job except this team. He has to escort the new students from the airport to the main building of H.I.D.E.

"SHADOW!!! AIDEN!!! COME HERE! I THINK THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED BY THIS NEWS." Leaf hollered from the living and me and Aiden shared a look.

I shrugged and went in the living with a sigh. "What?"