29. I'm not leaving without you.

As we came closer to the spot where the battle is held, I started to curse more and more. Darks were everywhere I was looking and it looks like more of them are coming. We can't kill them all, that's for sure, but we need to safe Sharpedon, Hazel, Lincoln and Aiden.

My mind was running fast trying to find a strategy, but for once in my life I had nothing. They are too many and we can use the forest as our advantage. We have to blindly walk right through them, get those 4 idiots and run back to H.I.D.E, after we pray to the Lord that we'll make it out alive.

Bolt, you can take over, but you'll let me do the talking if it's necessary.

Yup. Got it.

After I learnt how to balance my both sides, me and Bolt can control our body at the same time since we are the same person. How we can do this it's still freaking me out a little and confusing me, but right now I have no time for worrying about stupid things. My friends need me.

Bolt took over as soon as the first Dark charged at us. She pulled out the gun I managed to take before we exited the building, and shoot him right in the head.

"That was easy." she mumbled with an evil smirk.

We don't have time for that! Go and safe them and after that you can shower yourself with compliments.

"Fine, fine." she pooped her knuckles and bolted past Darks, making her way to the middle of their circle. Some of them tried to stop her, but a bullet was just enough to make them shut up for eternity.

This is a very well prepared plan. The person who came up with this plan is smart as fuck and knows how things are working around H.I.D.E. He/she knew that Blast will send someone from our team to see what's up with those 2 newbies. With this plan, that person is shooting two birds with one shoot. Conqueres H.I.D.E and kills one of our royals. Or at last he/she is trying because nobody will die. Not under my command.

Bolt somehow ran passed all those Darks until she was in the very center of the circle. It wasn't so hard since a part of them were heading towards the main building and I prayed that Blast will know what to do.

I hate so fucking much how they tricked us so easily and how our lifes are so close to be ended.

Hearing my thoughts, Bolt gripped the gun tighter as she shooted two Darks that were fighting with Aiden. He looked at her and gestured for her to look behind. She turned around and hit the Dark in the face with the gun and shooted him when he lost his balance.

"Everyone come back. This is Blast and we are aborting the mission and moving. Everyone who is still breathing and capable of moving needs to come right now in the residential zone, between Block C and Block D." Blast's voice came through the earphone and I tensed at his words.

Bolt yelled in frustration and looked around to spot the 4 guys. Aiden was already heading back, Hazel and Sharpedon got rid of 3 Darks and were following Aiden, but she couldn't spot Lincoln. Suddenly, a scream covered the noise made by guns and bones breaking, and I immediately recognised who's voice was.

Lincoln!

The scream came from somewhere to the left, deeper into the woods with not so many Darks in there.

Bolt turned around and ran in his direction, pushing, punching, kicking and shooting any Dark that tried to stop her. Determination filled our veins as she made her way through the ocean of Darks.

How can she be so calm and determinate in this moments is above me. If I was me, my heart would be beating very fast and my palms would be sweating like fuck at the simple thought of Lincoln dieing. From the outside, all you can see if how confident and determinate I am, while in my head and worrying and I'm still trying to make some kind of miraculous plan to save us all, but it's futile.