33. Rankings

Sharpedon P.O.V

I sneezed while stumping through the snow. Why in the name of God they had to have their base at the fudging South pole? Just why? I may be an water elementar, but I surely don't like the snow nor the cold weather. The only person who would can enjoy this glittery white frozen stuff is Lincoln.

If he would be alive.

I still have to get used to the fact that Lincoln is dead. We may not have been the best of friends, but he was a cool guy and everybody is missing him dearly already. Despite having snow as his element, he was one of the most warm hearted persons I know. If someone was hurting or feeling at least a little down and Lincoln would notice, he would go to that person and talked them better. And he was very good at it too. That guy was a smooth talker and he showed everyone why you should not judge a person by its element or anything else.

You know, he kind of reminds me of Shadow. Both of them had that cold exterior, but once you get to know them they are really cool and kind.

I smiled sadly. Well, they are, or were, brothers after all. Or twins how they used to say. I'm really worried about Shadow and she will react about this whole moving thing and about the death of Lincoln. Because I'm 100% sure that she is in her denying stage.

Or maybe she was a little busy trying to stay alive and didn't have the time to cry over her twiny-whiny brother.

You're not wrong.

I sighed and kicked some snow with my foot. For now, our priorities are:

1. Settling in and trying to stop any kind of encounter with the royals from here.

God, I still can't believe that here we have dark royals and even though I'm one of them, I don't trust them at all. 

Sounds like something Shadow would say.

And our second priority: make sure that magnet of trouble stays alive and wakes up.

When I saw her running away between the blocks back at H.I.D.E with those darks after her instead of running towards the portal, I swear on my mark that my heart almost stopped. And when they freaking caught her and disappeared with her I wanted nothing more than to flood the whole forest.

Oh yeah? What about when you literally walked through all those guards to save her? Honestly, that's my favourite moment with you.

Holy spaghetti, then I was so satisfied when I ripped that fuckers head off. Who he think he is to drag her around like that? Women shouldn't be hit even with a flower, so let's not talk about dragging around by the hair. And she's not my girlfriend.

Yet.

No. She's not and she won't be because she doesn't like me and I don't like her.

Bitch, you just played Prince charming and saved her pretty ass, you're missing her like crazy and thinking about her almost once 3 minutes, so stop with that bullshit. And I'm you! I know what the fuck are you thinking duuh.

You're annoying and cocky. You're getting on my nerves.

'Cause I'm telling the truth.

No. I don't like her. I just care about her deeply. Like I do for any other member of my team.

Deniaaaaal.

I scoffed and glared at the sky while snowflakes started to lazily fall down.
Fine. Let's say that maybe, but only MAYBE, I like her, but it useless since she doesn't like me don't you think?