6. Last shoot.

"Is she alive?" a voice asked with an uncertain tone.

"For the fifth time, yes she is." some said annoyed.

"But, her chest isn't rising up. SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!!"

"WHAT??!!"

The footsteps of someone running were heard and they stop somewhere close to me.

The person next to me sighed as the other person laughed.

"It's not funny stupid idiot! You can't joke about things like this!"

"Auch. Stop hitting me because I'm not interested. Stop hitting on me, boy. You're not my type."

"You-"

I groaned and rubbed my head. "Stop bickering."

"Thank God she's alive. I can't lose my favorite person."

I opened my eyes and blinked since everything was blurry. I was in a hospital bed, but I have only the wires from the heart monitor on me. Next to me, on my left, was Windy's boyfriend with a relieved face. The other guy has dark brown hair and Hazel eyes. He was staring at me with a goofy smile.

He waved his hand at me still smiling. "Hi!! I'm Leaf and girl, you can throw a punch."

My eyes widen in recognization. "You are the guy from the cafeteria. The one that told me that I rock. I'm Shadow." I smiled and extended my hand. 

He scoffed and slapped my hand. "Girl, you are my homie now so we don't shake hands. Gimme a hug." he opened his eyes his smile intact.

How can he smile all the time? He's almost shinning with happiness. 

Hazel was exactly like this one. Maybe he still is, but who knows.

Hi to you too, Bolt.

Olla.

I reluctantly opened my arms and he hugged me almost immediately. He squashed me into his chest with his iron grip and turned to the first guy with pleading eyes.

"Can we keep her? Pweeease!!! I'll feed her, buy her clothes and walk her around the school."

I'm not a dog, but I like how free food and clothes sounds.

The guy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "She's not a dog, Leaf. And she can come with us if Blast agrees and if she passes the challenges."

Leaf's smile grew even bigger if it's even possible and twirled me. "YASS!!!!" he placed me down on the bed and touched my nose with one finger saying "BOOP. Now I have to go and talk with Blast, but don't miss me too much because I'll be back in no time."

And with that he was gone leaving me alone with this guy.

I chuckled and shook my head. "What's your name Windy's boyfriend? I think that you pretty much already know my name."

"Yeah. I know your name, but you know my name too." he said with a straight face.

My eyes narrowed at him. "No, I don't. You never told me your name."

"I didn't had too. You know it already."

Damn. I hate how his face doesn't give out anything. His poker face is better than mine.

Is he your ex or something?

Wow, Bolt. You nailed it from the first try.

Oh, shut up you sarcastic bitch. I was trying to help.