31. Move.

Nothing. I have nothing. I tried to make up an escape plan, but I failed miserably. I have absolutely nothing and I'm going to die in an hour or so. And I can't do shit about it. Just great.

I failed Lincoln. I promised him that I'll survive and here I am waiting to be killed.

I failed the guys. We all wanted and still want to end this whole mess together, but they will do it without me.

I failed Sharpedon. After all our extra training sessions, after all the things we learnt me, I'm still incapable to protect my ass.

And the most important is that I failed me. Maybe I was to full of myself. Maybe I thought that I'm better than I actually am. Maybe I deserve this. I was and I still am a bitch, I killed many people and I don't regret a single thing.

I sighed and rested my head against the wall.

"Are you finally giving up?"

I scoffed. "No."

He raised one eyebrow at me. "Don't tell me that you have a plan?"

"....No. I don't have a plan." I mumbled avoiding his eyes.

Now it's his turn to scoff. "And why in the name of Hades you aren't giving up? You have literally 0 chances to escape."

"So what? This means that I should die like a loser? I should be a good girl and keep my head down while they chop it off? Fuck no. I'm going to kick around, scream, bite and punch if I can. I'm not going to die without fighting. I'll die fighting. This is the last thing I can do. This and trying to escape when they come here to take me to my own death, but that's other story."

He stared at me like I was out if my mind. "You're crazy and stupid. Do you think that you can escape them? You are useless without your power!"

I smirked. "Yes, but this doesn't mean that I can't run. As soon as I see an opening, I'm out. You can't say that I'm not fast."

"You may be fast, but they have people all over the building and a security system." he said with a proud face like he already won this argument.

"I'm short. I can sneak past them and this is my home. I know all this corridors, passwords and where each camera is. I fucking connected and double checked them to see if they're working." I waited for him to find another argument and smirked when he glared at me.

"They will still catch you. They know how dangerous you are and they tripled the number of guards. You're crazy! It's impossible to escape."

I smirked once again. "I'm Shadow Thunder of Moonlight. Tell me that I can't do something and I'll do it just to piss you off. I don't believe that they have a perfect system and even if they have, as I already said, I'm not going down without a fight. I've been through worst. What can they do to me so bad?"

A dark chuckle escaped his lips. "Don't underestimate them. You don't know what horrible things they do here. You're lucky that last night it wasn't an experimental night because if it was the only thing you've heard was screaming in pure pain and fear. They are doing experiments on us, you dump ass! If they say that it will hurt, it will fucking feel like your skin is ripped from your bones. But you don't have to believe me. You'll feel it on your own skin."

I couldn't help but feel a little scared of what they can do. Black tried to keep his voice steady and void of any kind of emotions, but the anger, fear and pain where still present there. There and in his eyes and I never saw Black with pure fear in his eyes.

Yes, they can to terrible things to me, but I'm still not giving up. If I fight back or not, they'll do the same thing. I know it's a stupid thing to do, but this is the only thing I can think about. Maybe I have the biggest luck frm my entire life and I can escape.