15. Overprotective much?

I stuffed my mouth with fries and glared at the staring people.

Okay, this is getting more annoying as the days are passing. I get it. They don't stand me anymore because I screwed up, but they can be more subtle about it.

One week passed and things are awful. Everyone here hates me, they already did but now they're worst then before. I'm suspended which means that I'm not leading my team anymore because I did one stupid mistake! One! And now I have to sit and watch while the others have the whole fun! I have to also take a stupid class for 'Future leaders' and I want to shoot myself every time I step into the classroom.

"Yo! Moonlight! Stop glaring. You'll get wrinkles and you're already ugly enough." Leaf said grinning and pinching my cheek.

I slapped his hand and glared at him. "I'm not in the mood, Leaf."

He frowned. "Come on, Moonlight. Don't be like this. Everything will come back to normal and you won't even realise it. Just calm down a little."

I finished my fries and pushed the tray away. "It's easy for you to say that. You don't feel like the history it's repeating itself. Now, if you excuse me, I have to be somewhere." I got up and started to walk away.

Leaf looked at me still frowning while the others just said goodbye.

"See you at practice, Red. Don't skip again or there will be consequences."

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want and you can't to a shit about it so fuck off. You may be the new leader, but I'm not the one who likes following orders. Not now, not ever." I growled at Sharpedon and stormed out of the canteen.

Sharpedon is the new and temporary leader and I'm completely pissed. Blast named him the new leader because 'he's strong and you have lots of things to learn from him'.

The hell I have!

And what pissed me off more is that people like him more than they like me! And this stupid idiot is a hybrid too! Here are 3 hybrids and I think that we are too many. He is more liked than me because he isn't a newborn hybrid like me. His father was a hybrid too like his grandfather and so on. And his mother was one too, this making him a pure hybrid and we all know how Elementars react at the word pure.

Since both his parents were changers, he knows how to control all his powers to perfection and this is another disadvantage for me. I can't control my powers like him and my anger issues aren't helping me neither.

In people eyes, I'm the bad guy and he is the good guy. He is the model of the perfect leader while I'm the bad model.

He is acting good with everyone and he's helping everyone with everything while I'm the 'arrogant bitch' who glares at everyone. Yeah, he is sometimes cocky and arrogant, but 'he has his reasons because he is so perfect'.

Wonderful I know. He is such a good person that he wanted to help me with my powers. To be honest, he really looks like a nice guy and I think that he didn't offered me those lessons just to get on my nerves, but this whole situation is making me hate him. 

Now I have another person on my hate list along with Black, Python, Calamity and all the fuckers that are talking shit behind my back. 

I ran a hand through my hair as I seated down on a kitchen stool.

I'm really sorry for the poor Sharpedon sometimes. He tries to befriend me, but I snap at him and tell him to fuck off. He was all nice with me trying to make me feel better, he even suggest that I should be at last a co-leader, but I hate when someone takes what's mine. I know that this isn't his fault, but I can't help it. His cute dimples and warm smiles aren't helping me neither. He is just so damn perfect! He has perfect face, perfect personality, perfect fighting skills, perfect control over his powers and he's a perfect leader while here I am with nothing.