7. Dodge.

"You go and take a shower because you stink and I'll search some cute clothes for your first training." Leaf said as he walked into my room like he owned it.

Aiden said that today I have to practice with them and tomorrow I'll take their challenge to see if I can be part of their team. Today I'll find out what I have to do in this challenge, but I'm pretty sure that it's not something to hard or weird.

Or at last I hope.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not stinking. Your nose must be broken, but I'll shower anyway."

I took my underwear and a black sport bra before I walked in the bathroom.

"Whatever makes you feel better, Moonlight. Just move your sexy little ass faster." he yelled after me since I alredy slammed the bathroom door closed.

After I spent almost half an hour in the shower singing and washing my hair, I was fresh as a daisy that smells like coconut. I dressed in the clothes I brought with me and stepped out of the bathroom.

"What you have for me to we-" I was cut off when a shirt and some pants hit my face.

Leaf chuckled. "See yourself."

I cursed him and walked back into the bathroom. Here we have a pair of black Nike running shorts and a yellow shirt with 'Number 1 always and forever' on it.

I like that motto. I'll make that my motto.

You are so narcisist and obsessed with yourself.

I can't hear you. Too much hate and jealousy here.

I'm you! You are me! I don't have of what to be jealous!

Of course you have. I'm better and more good looking than you.

Whatever!!

I tied my hair in a high ponytail since it was still wet and stepped out if the bathroom.

"I'm done."

"Okay, but can I ask you something?"

He was looking at some papers while sitting on me bed. "Of course you can."

"They were your mates?" he showed me the papers that were actually the pictures I took with me from academy.

My mood instantly dropped as I looked at the first picture. We all were in the academy's backyard. This was after our first mission and it was a sunny Saturday morning. Flame and River were standing behind us making peace signs, Hazel was hugging and pinching Sky's cheek making him turn red, Lincoln was next to Sky looking bored, me and Sparky were sticking our tongues out at the camera while Ash and Black were sitting on the ground with their legs under them and looking amused because me and Sparky threaten a random guy to take that picture or we will play soccer with his balls.

A sad smile appered on my face. We looked so happy.

"Yeah...They are...." I trailed off as my chest tightens a little.

"And this must be my brother, right?" he asked and pointed at Hazel.

I nodded my head. "That's him in his all idiotic self. I'll never understand how he likes Spiderman so much."

Leaf wrinkled his nose. "God, no. Deadpool is the best and the most realistic one."

Okay, here I have to agree with him, but I still love Batman. "True true, my little friend."

He scoffed. "I'm not little. I'm 17 and I'm taller than you. Ooo. Who's this hot thing?"

Now he was looking at a picture with me and Black. This one was took after I lost my memory and I was forced to stay and stared as they were training. I was laying on the grass with my arms crossed and my hair was spread on the ground while Black was next to me in his gear clothes and grinning like an idiot at the camera. He decided to annoy me since I looked like 'I was about to die of boredom', which was right but he didn't had to annoy me.