24. Welcome in our world, Donald.

"What do you say, Marine? Is miss Moonlight able to go home or we have to keep her here under our observation a little longer?" Snow asked with a smirk.

"Hmmm. I don't know. I have to think about it." Marine responded to his brother and I want to bang them head in head.

I rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth. "Stop playing with my nerves."

Both of them raised their hands. "Calm down. She can go home as long as she keeps doing the exercises I showed her for her back, takes her pills and she doesn't force her back for the next week."

Snow nodded. "I already gave you the list with our vitamins and I'll tell your brothers about the pills and exercises. Just to make sure that you'll take them."

I glared at him and his idiotic brother.  They have something in common: they like to piss off their patients, but that's all. Except that, they are completely different. Marine has black hair with blue reflexes in the light with blue eyes. His element is water and he is stubborn and doesn't stand my bullshit. Nor Snow was, but at last Snow knows how to manipulate me. This one is only yelling at me and threatening to call Snow. Marine is the younger one from this two and he is a bigger pain in my ass than Snow.

"Got it. Vitamins, exercises and not lifting heavy things. Simple. Now can I go? I have things to do."

Snow nodded. "Very well. You can go and I hope that I won't see your face here again."

"Nor I do. I had enough of you. Too stubborn and you ask to much questions." Marine added and I smirked. What? I like to know what I'm doing and why I'm doing.

"Great. Bye!!" I ran out of my old hospital room and stopped at Sharpedon's. I walked in and plumbed down on the plastic chair I got used to.

Sharpedon isn't awake. Snow said that he doesn't know when he will wake up.

"It's up to him."

Then he should fucking wake up because I'm worried sick as everyone else is. He looks a little better than one week ago, but it's still bad. His lungs are healing and his breathing is almost normal so I don't understand why he isn't still awake. Snow said that it must be because his brain hasn't received oxygen for 6 or 7 minutes until he came here. His brain must have some minor damages due to the lack of oxygen, but it should have healed by now. It's incredible what 6 minutes without oxygen can do to you. Four more minutes and he would be dead. Fucking dead and it's all my fault.

I shook my head. It's not the time to kick myself for what happened because I have another things to do.

"Yo, Sharpedon. Today they are letting me go home and I'm so happy. I also got rid of my cast. Now I have only a bandage since the wound isn't fully healed, but I can at last scratch my skin. My back is also better and I have to do some special exercises everyday since my back bones aren't used to sudden moves or carrying heavy things anymore." I stopped and sighed. "Gaze, you really have to wake up. I miss you, idiot. And I have to the your fucking work too! You know how much I hate paper work! Now I have to go and do your job, so as a reward for my hard work, I want to see you awake with your dump smile on when I come back. Bye for now, Gaze." I said as I got up and kissed his forehead.

I hate seeing him like this so much. It's horrible to see him just laying down without looking at me with his beautiful pure black eyes and tease me with his idiotic jokes.

You don't know what what you have until you lose it.

I didn't lost Sharpedon. He is alive and he will wake up soon. Just wait.

Don't get your hopes up. How Snow said, his brain is damaged and it could be very bad damaged for all we know. It could be so bad that he won't wake up. He can be stuck in this coma like state.