4. Penguins.

Am I forgetting something?

For the past hour I had this feeling like I'm forgetting something, but I shrugged it of by shoving more cips in my mouth. I don't care what I forgot because I'm not leaving this room. Right now, I'm safe secured in my blanket, munching cips and watchin a documentary about penguins on Discovery. I'm so happy that I can finally eat some junk food. Last time when I ate junks was 2 weeks ago, before I came here. Apparently, this place isn't serving any kind of junk food because 'Some of us are growing men and women, and they have to eat healthy, not genetically modified food or unhealthy things'. To put it short no chocolate, cips, waffles, JELLIES, NUTELLA, Lion, Snickers or any kind of sweets. Nothing. Nada. And it sucks. They only give us a single junky thing at the end of the month and even then they fucking write you on a list to know that you took your junky. But of course that I fooled the system. Well, stole the system. I may or may not sneak into the stocking room and 'borrow without the intention of giving back' some junkies. Now I have cips, lots of packs of jellies, a jar of Nutella and some calories bars, safely hide under my bed.

I must say that their security system completely sucks. I sneak past 5 guards and picked 2 locks, but that's all. I was expecting a high security with the last security system, but I've got 5 guards and 2 locks. Or maybe they concentrated all those super smart system for more important and vital parts of the building. That would make more sense.

Suddenly, I'm curious what security systems they have. Maybe I can beat them? Hmm. Maybe I really can now that I discovered a new thing that I can do. I can become somehow invisible, but only if I stay in a dark place or where the light isn't directly hitting me. It's a pretty funny story about how I discovered it. 

Everything started in the same they I found out that I'm half dark. I still can't believe it. At first I thought that Doc was doing a very bad joke, but I was wrong. The voice inside my head was, well it still is, the Dark side of me and it's trying to take over my elementar side. It's like inside my head a little war is held. Doc said that I have to get inside my mind again, like I did when I found my element, and make the voice stop. This means that I need to make peace with it, but I don't have any idea about how I can do that. I can't kill that voice or side or whatever it is, because it's a part of me and if one side of me dies, I die too. I may have a shitty life, but I still want to keep it. When I heard Doc saying that I'm not ready to go up there and kick some asses because 'I'm still emotional instable and if I go there with so many dark emotions, I'll die', I wanted to shoot myself. But how I said, I cherish my life so I'm still here.

Do you remember back then in the good old days when I said that I hate needles and sharp objects? God must hate me since I have to go 2 times a day in the lab so Doc could pinch me with his infernal and evil needles. He said that in that vial is a mixture that numbs the Dark side in me. For 2 weeks I received 2 holes in my arms 2 times a day and he sticks his needle in the same fucking place every damn time. I'm wondering how the fuck I'm still healing.

To say that I was pissed when I hear everything would be an underestimate. After I left the lab with my head still hurting, I tried to sleep my problems away but I'm not that lucky. I thought that some fresh air would help me, so the ninja plan was on. Here, the lights are out at 10 and no one is allowed outside his room after 10. If they catch you there will be consequences.

Ha. Like a simply hour would stop me from doing whatever the fuck I want. The room I'm staying is located at the opposite side of the main entrance, at floor 4. It's dark on the halls, the only light I see is the one from the guards lantern. Thank God that I'm an Elementar and I can see pretty well in the dark. Only one guy was guarding my floor and I run when he had his back turned at me. The only problem was that the whole floor was separated from the stairs by a stupid door which was locked. For the first time in my life I was happy that I hide some boby pins in my hair. Nobody was on the stairs and my only problem was how I sneak past 5 guards which were only on this hall and I have to take 2 corners and just then I'm in the main hall. I prayed to God that my plan will work and I flied over their heads. This worked until I arrived in the main hall where the ceiling is lower and it was to risky. Six bulky guys and 3 bulky girls because they looked like fucking Hulk. As I was stuck inside my mind trying to come up with a plan, I hadn't observed that one of those girl where walking in my direction. I was hide behind the corner with no where to hide because all that is on that hall are fucking doors and they were fucking locked. I pressed myself into the wall, shut my eyes and stopped breathing. I opened my eyes when I heard her passing me and my blood ran cold when I saw her looking at me. But she just scanned past me and kept walking. I kept walking pressed by the walls and I was outside in no time.