11. Alliance.

Iron knocked at the principal's door and the answer was almost instant. "Come in."

We all walked in and occupied both black leather sofas from his office. I was squeezed between Aiden and Python and the reptile was constantly bumping his shoulder in mine. My team is sitting on the right sofa while the others are on the left sofa.

"I heard that you wanted to talk with us, Blast." I said to catch his attention which was glued to a file in front of him.

"Yes, I want. Tomorrow you have a mission." he said without looking at us and me and my team cheered.

Finally! The Last mission was 1 month ago. I was getting bored.

"And you have to take Team Alpha with you."

The cheers turned into groans making Team Alpha glare at us.

"Whyyy?? Why do you hate us? We always respected your orders and we are good guys!" Leaf tried to argue, but you can't win an argument with Blast.

He looked at Leaf and raised one eyebrow. "You always respected my orders? Do you remember when I ordered you to go and clean the armament store without touching the weapons and you played with a grenade? Well, I do and my decision is final."

Leaf pouted and sink in his seat. "Meanie."

I rolled my eyes at his silliness. "Where are we going and what we have to do?"

He pressed a button and in front of both sofa appeared a hologram with a white place. "Destination: Snowfair."

I widen my eyes and shook my head. "You are sending us to freaking Alaska??"

"Yup. Dark movement has been spotted there. They started to attack some academys from there and they also tried to took over one of ours central towers. You will go there, find them, and erase them. But, be careful. You may have some visitors."

By the way his eyes turned a shade darker it's not good. I sighed. "Who will be this time?"

He rubbed his face. "Both White Eagles and Black Thorns."

Our number one enemies. Great.

The White Eagles are the Elementar Royal Army and they are under Fog's command. He is currently the king of the Elementars. We cached his attention with our numerous and successful missions. At first he wanted us to switch to his side, but he saw that we kept refusing, he decided to try to kill us. The White Eagles are his best team and they are very well prepared. They are as good as us, maybe even better then us, but they strategies suck. It's not the first time when we have to fight with them and I'm sure that it won't be the last time neither, but I'm 100% sure that someone will be very bad injured. Every fight we had with them ended up bad.

The Black Thorns are the Dark Royal Army. Their commandant is Calamity himself and they are a pain in our asses. We had more fights with them than we had with the W.E, and this battles also end up bad. They are better then W.E. They are as strong and fast, but they are smarter. We had big problems because of them. Leaf almost died in a battle with them.

But I'm worried about the following one because it's the first time when all 3 teams from all 3 sides fight in the same battle. Usually, we have a 1vs1 battle, but now it's a different story. None of us can beat 2 teams. Not when they are this strong. The only alternative is to ally with one of them, but it's very risky. They can help you win this battle, then they can kill you when you aren't looking. I'm expecting something like this from The Black  Thorns because The White Eagles are to high with themselves to do something like that.