22. You hear me??

I bolted towards Black with my Elementar speed. He had his back at me and he didn't saw me coming. I clasped my hand around his neck and I sent a shock of electricity to his neck, but he raised his knee and pushed his foot back kicking me in the stomach. He took my lose of balance as an opportunity and punched me in the right temple. His other fist was coming to my face, but I cached his hand and twisted it at his back, pushing him on the ground. As I wanted the shock him again, I felt my hands that were holding him down burning. I hissed and backed away. He was rushing in my direction with his fists up and I stopped him by kicking him with my right leg right in the chin. The force from my kick raised him in the air and fell on the ground with a thud. In a second I was above him and sent my fist to his face, but he ran and my fist hit the ground making a hole in it. On the ground I saw his shadow and he raised his hands with what looks like a sword. I turned around with my wrists forming an X to block his sword with the shield I created. My jaw dropped when his sword went right through my shield and I retracted my right hand. The sword slashed my skin until it reached the bone when I pulled my other hand away and ran away.  Blood was dripping from my arm and my skin was burning in that area.

What kind of sword is that? A normal one can't do something like that. I looked at his sword and it looks different. The handle is black with red stripes and the blade is pure black with a red line in the middle.

He started to play with his sword making circles with it. "Isn't it so beautiful? I loved this sword from the moment my father gave it to me."

I stared at him as he started to walk in my direction. My right hand wrapped itself around the shotgun from my belt. "And let me guess. It's something special about this sword."

He smirked and his black eyes shined with pure evil. "This sword it's a curse sword and it can kill any kind of supernatural being. Including Elementars, Darks or Hybrids. It's passed from generation to generation exactly like your father's ring."

I tighten my grip around the gun. He tries to make me lose my temper and my concentration, but I'm too smart.

Why are his eyes black? They should be dark blue.

I looked again at his eyes and they were indeed black.

They should be dark blue and I don't know why they are black.

It could be his dark side taking over?

That makes sense. He acted strange since he came here and I don't remember he telling me that he accepted his dark side.

Well, at last he doesn't have too much time left to live. He'll die if the dark side takes over his whole body and mind.

I know that, but I think that Calamity has something to do with all of this.

He suddenly started to run in my direction and I raise in gun and shoot bullet after bullet, but he blocked all of them with his sword. I cursed as he came closer and closer. As my last move, I bent down on my knees and used my gun as a shield for his sword, and kicked his legs making him stumble on the ground before he could cut me in 2. I kicked the sword from his hand with my leg and raised my other shotgun at him. As I was about to push the trigger, I heard a too familiar scream.

Sharpedon was on the ground with his head bleeding fast and Spike had his foot on his back and a gun pointed at his head.

"What a difficult situation for you, Shadow. You can shot me and he dies or you can shot Spike and you die. In both situation someone dies." Black said with his stupid smirk and when I looked at him, he had a gun in his hand. 

Sharpedon was shaking his head 'No', to not save him, but I can't let him die. He's my friend and he knows how it is to look different in people's eyes.