16. I'm fine.

"Rise and shine!! Today is another beautiful day from our beautiful lifes and we should be happy and thankful!"

I groaned and threw the first thing I got a hand of at Leaf. Unluckily for him, my alarm clock hit him right in the head.

"That's jackpot." I mumbled half asleep and he glared at me.

"You are unbelievable! I was only trying to make your morning ten times better!"

I scoffed. "Then why your face is the first thing I saw this morning? You ruined my day with this surprise."

His eyes were as big as 2 onions and his mouth forms an O shape. "Oh, yeah? Fine. Don't talk with me today, Moonlight. I don't want to ruin your day any further with my ugly face." he stomped his foot and stormed out of the room.

"Come on, Earthquake! Don't be such a pussy! I was only messing with you! I like your face." I yelled after him and his replay was almost instant.

"Don't Earthquake me, missy! What is said is said and I don't want to talk with you today. Your ugly face makes me depressed."

"FINE. Act like a girl on her period. I don't even care. I don't need you and your ugly face. And that green shirt you bought yesterday sucks. Green looks like fuck on you!"

If you need to know something about Leaf is to never say something bad about his clothes or about the color green. He loves that color and it looks amazing on him, but he pisses me off. I mean, why is he so moody today?

He appeared in my doorframe in less than a minute. "My shirt is perfect and I look damn fine in green while you look like a fucking seal in black and white all the time!" he shouted angrily and his face was red.

"I never said that I look good in any color, so screw you! And I thought that you aren't going to talk to me today?"

"From now on, me Leaf Wave of Earthquake, won't talk with you for the rest of the day. I hope that you'll have an horrible day. As horrible as your new pair of running shoes are!"

I raised my hand to threw a book at him, but he ran just in time. I placed the book back on my nightstand and sighed. I'm currently reading a trilogy called Half Life and it's so fucking awesome. It's a SF story with good and bad wizards which have badass guns and spells and I'm completely in love with it. Nathan is the main character and this poor guy's life is so hard and full of pain that it makes me want to teleport myself in the book and kick some asses. Oh, minor detail: he's bisexual and dyslexic and I totally ship Nabriel. You should really read this series because it's fucking gold. I almost finished the third book and I'm so damn happy that those 2 idiots are together even if 2 of my favorite characters died.

You authors are evil creatures! 

My bed was calling me to go back to him, but as soon as I my butt touched the mattress Blast's voice shouted from the speakers.

"I want Team Apocalypse in my office as soon as possible." 

"Oh, come on! I want to fucking sleep! Jesus Christ! It's fucking unbelievable!" I rambled my frustration as I ran around doing my morning routine as quickly as I could.  

I slide down the stairs bar and walked straight to the exit. "Let's go before he goes in beast mode and starts to yell at us." I said without looking at them and I heard them following me.

"You're finally here! Took you some time. Let me guess. Someone, who's name is Shadow, was sleeping and you had to wait for her." I glared at him as he looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

Yeah, it's not the first time when we're late because of me.

"It's not important who's fault is. What truly is important is why are we here?" Sharp changed the subject and I started at him silently thanking him.