20. I'm white as fuck.

I sighed and rubbed my face. "If you are so decided to refuse the meds, then why the fuck are you coming to this therapy?"

"Because I like to piss you off. It makes me feel very pleased with myself." Trevor replied with a smirk.

For a boy with mixed anxiety-depressive disorder, he's a little to daring and full of himself. He keeps refusing his meds yet he still wants to came here so he can fuck around with my nerves, but to his bad luck last night I couldn't sleep for at last half an hour and I'm grumpy as fuck.

I slammed my hands on the table and raised from my seat. "Listen up and listen very well, deep shit. I'm tired of you fucking retarded people that keep refusing to treat themselves and keep bugging me all day by coming here. I'm tired and angry which is a very bad combination for you. So listen up! You will fucking leave this room right now, go to Blast and tell him that reality hit you in the balls and you realised that you actually need those fucking pills. I don't care that you don't want to take them because you have too and if you don't we have 2 options: 1. You turn suicidal and kill yourself after months of cutting and depressive thoughts, or 2. I'll fucking shove all those meds down your throat and you die from a megadose. Either way you die so get the fuck out of my office and take those damn pills. NOW!!" I growled and he ran out of the room pale as fuck and shaking like a leaf in the wind.

God, why do you like to test me every single day? 

I don't understand people like him. Why would they refuse some pills that will save their life in the final. It's not a shame to be sick. Mental illnesses are as important as other illnesses and anyone can have any kind of mental illness. Actually, it's scientifically proved that every single person from this planet has 3 mental illnesses at last. It creeps me out, but also makes me feel a little good to know that I'm not the only mad one.

A capuccino would be perfect right now. I thought and ran back to the apartment with Elementar speed. It's only 12 AM and I'm already stressed out and pissed off. The only good thing that happened today was when Blast announced me that my suspension is over and I'm back in the team as Sharpedon's right hand and the co-leader. I couldn't say no to this offer because this bitch is slowly coming back in business.

The sweet smell of the cappuccino hit my nose as I kept swirling a spoon in the mug and powder some cinnamon in it. I seat down on a chair and silently drank my cappuccino happily.  But if course that someone had to ruin everything.

"Long time no see, Moonlight."

I mentally sighed in exasperation and turned around with a death glare on. "Yes and I was really enjoying that long time. I mean, I did saw your traitor face for what? One month? A bliss."

Black crossed his arms and growled. "You think that you're so good and strong, when you actually are just a stupid sad girl."

"Really? Because I must admit that I was very happy in this month when you were healing from my last attempt to kill you." I smirked at him and his face was red in anger.

He started to walk in my direction and the temperature in the room raised visibly. "You were just lucky that I'm not hitting girls and I wasn't expecting it."

I clenched my hand around the mug. "I suggest you to calm down, Darkbolt. I can easily take you down or if I can't, I have another people who will be more than happy to have your head in their hands." I growled back.

He scoffed. "Someone like your little lame-ass piece of a boyfriend? I can take him down faster than I can take you down."

Okay. That's enough.

I raised from my seat and straighten my back. "So you think that you can take me down? Honey, you can't hurt a fly and for your general culture, Sharpedon is not my boyfriend. Nor you are so stop threatening him or I'll put you back in your place."