30. Why he named his sword?

Before I could open my eyes and observe my surroundings, a horrible smell of rotten meat hit my nose. I forced my eyes to open and I had to blink a couple of times to actually see something since everything was blurry. A groan of pain escaped my lips as a sharp pain went right through my skull, like someone stabbed me with a butcher knife.

"What the...." I mumbled when I tried to touch my head with my hand, but failed since my hands were chained to the wall.

Ignoring the terrible pain from my head, I started to look around. I was in what looks like a dungeon. The walls were made of stone covered in all colours of mold. There is no source of light and if I hadn't my sense of sight so developed (one of the perks of being an Elementar), I would see fucking nothing. I narrowed my eyes and saw a black metal door across from my. Its hinges were covered in rust as almost half of it was.

Maybe we can break this chains and escape through that door. It's rusted so it won't be very hard to break it. Right, Bolt?

I waited for her answer, but I only received silence.

Bolt?

Silence again. I started to panic when I realised that I can't feel her inside my head.

What's going on? Why my head hurts? Why I can't hear or feel Bolt? Why my body is so damn weak and I can't fucking break this chains??

I growled in frustration and pulled at the chains again, but my effort was futile. I was already breathing heavily and the knot in my stomach wasn't helping me neither.

"You should stop trying to break those chains 'cause you won't succeed. I already tried it and I obviously failed."

My head snapped to my right where the owner of the voice came from.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I hissed at him.

"I see that you're very happy to see me, Shadow. By the way, I missed you too." he said with an eyes roll and I scoffed.

"Fuck off and answer my damn question Black. I don't have time for your sick games. What are you trying to do right now? Why they sent you here with me? To make sure that I won't escape or-"

He let out a weak growl and then coughed. "Zip it, idiot. You know that you're not the centre of this universe, right? This isn't about you. It has nothing to do with you."

As I looked more closer at him I saw that he is way more slimmer than the last time we met and he looks like he is done with his life for now. His clothes were torn here and there and covered in dirt and blood?

"What's going on Black?" I asked him while looking at him right in the eyes. They were bloodshot and tired with purple bags under them.

He let out an humorless chuckle and coughed again. His whole body shook while he coughed and he was gasping for air. 

"Calamity happened." he said a little breathless from his previous coughing fest.

I scoffed. "Let me guess. You tried to stick your nose in his business and he did the best thing he knows to do. He got rid of you."

He glared at the ground and clenched his jaw. "Yes. I tried to make some changes in the military department and one of the captains said that after Calamity retires, I'll be a good leader maybe even greater than that bastard and of course that the bastard heard what the captain said and sent me here because he won't retire. He is too hungry for power. He wants to conquer this whole world and be the king for eternity and so far, he's succeeding."

I sighed. "Why I am not surprised at all? He wants the power so bad that he is willing to kill his own blood and that's sick. What's the point of ruling if you're all alone?"