Answers

Hello, my dear sweet biscuits! I know that I was MIA for almost a month (I think) and I'm very very very sorry!! I was stuck between school, homework, practice and two weeks ago I also had a championship and I had to prepare myself for it. The competitors were good and now I may or may not made a long term enemy, but at last I'm happy that I had the chance to move her jawline with my fist. Anyway, I'll continue with the answers chapter and I'm sorry if you'll find more errors than usual, but I'm very sick 'cause I had a trip with my school for 3 days and in the region we went was snowing and I was dressed in only a hoodie, like a boss. Boss my ass. I can barely breath and I'm couching like I have last stage lung cancer. Sometimes I wonder why am I so damn stupid? Now, now, let's go with the chapteeeer.

"Hello, guys. You are here to answer the questions your fans commented and I want you all to be 100% serious. No joking or sarcastic answers." the A said glaring at the idiots as they set down in the living room.

"Again? But I already answered a set of questions!" Shadow whined and pouted.

"Yes, again because new questions appeared and since you are so talkative, you'll be the first one to answer. Shadow what will happen to you next?"

"To be honest, I don't know. I don't have any big plans for the future except ending this war. This is my number 1 priority. This and staying alive." she answered honestly and the A is proud of her.

"Good. Next on is They are at the place she's going to aren't they? H.I.D.E."

Shadow sit indian style and chuckled. "I don't know about who is she talking about. If she is talking about the missing brothers, one of them really is here and Sam came here, but Ethan is still missing, so yes and no. They are and they aren't here."

The A nodded her head. "Nice answers. Now the next one is you favorite one guys. Hazel."

He grinned and waved at his fans. "I love you all guys."

"Okay, this one isn't a questions, but I'll go with it anyway. He's my fucking spirit animal."

"OMG. I'm honored to be someone's spirit animal and I'm not kidding. Thank you for choosing me!!!" *happy mode on*.

The A chuckled. "The next one is Are you gay?"

He looks shock. "No. I'm Hazel."

"Hazel." the A warned him with her don't-mess-with-me-when-I'm-sick tone.

"What? I'm serious. I'm not gay. I'm Hazel." he said still smiling and everyone facepalmed.

The A sighed. "Take this as a No, I'm not gay guys. The next one is our little shy flower, Sky."

He blushed furiously when everyone turned to him. "Y-Yes?" 

"How his power works...I mean are the stars shaped like stars or are they big?"

"Yes Sky. Tell us. Are they big?" Hazel asked as he and Leaf smirked at poor Sky who blushed even redder and slide down his seat.

"HAZEL AND LEAF" *coughing fest*. "Stop harassing him. And Hazel, this is your second red flag. At the third one you are out." the A said angrily with a raspy voice.

Hazel and Leaf pouted like 2 lost puppies. "Okay."

"Normally, my stars look like normal, natural stars which don't have a regular shape, but I can make turn them in any shape I want and make them as bigger or smaller I want." Sky whispered and ran out of the room.

"See what you did, losers?" Shadow asked and she with Sam punched Hazel and Leaf.

"Oi! I forgot how sensitive he is! We were joking." Hazel tried to reason and Shadow kept glaring.