28. Hypocrite much?

Do you know how hard it is to paint a perfect circle? I'm telling ya that is so fucking hard. Me and Sparky spent almost one hour to paint a big almost perfect circle on this stupid wall. Blast wants me and Sparky to paint the new emblem of H.I.D.E. on the right wall of the main hall. After one hour of struggling we finally made the circle, but the rest of it will take us more than just one hour even if we're 2.

"I think that we should draw the details with a pencil first and after that we should use paint because if we mess it up with the pencil, we can use an eraser, but if we mess it up with the paint....." Sparky trailed off and I don't want to even imagine how would it look like if we actually use paint and mess it up. But I know for sure that I'll have a mental breakdown.

I smirked and pulled 2 pencils and 2 erasers from my jeans pockets. "I know and that's exactly why I have these pencils with me."

She smiled. "You're a genius. I want the green one!!!!"

I chuckled and passed her the green pencil along with one eraser and I kept the grey one. I adore these pencils, products from Faber-Castell in general because the quality of their products never disappointed me.

After another 15 minutes of struggling to divide the circle in 3 equal parts without a ruler, we started with the more simple lions from left and right.

~☆~

When I was painting carefully the main of the third lion and Sparky was painting the edge of the circle, the speakers came to life.

"Team Apocalypse, please come in my office as soon as you can. It's an emergency and a possible code red. I repeat. Team Apocalypse is waited in my office."

A code red? This means that someone is close to our current location, but that's not possible. No one knows where H.I.D.E exactly is.

I shared a look with Sparky and we both dropped our brushes and ran to Blast's office. I walked in without even bothering to knock since there's no time for being polite. Shortly after me and Sparky arrived, the rest of the group walked in as well.

Blast clapped his hands. "Now that all of you are here." he opened the holographic monitor and the map of the nearby region, which is basically the forest and the campus. Two red dots are moving around the forest, but by the way they are moving it looks like don't have any idea of what are they looking for or where they are.

"This two were stopped rummaging  around for the past 2 hours. Both of them are Darks and no older than 17 years old." He continued as we looked at the red dots.

"They can be from D.A. They have the average age when Dark teenagers are sent on the field, but only in easy mission for adaptation." Sharpedon said with his eyebrows furrowed in deep thought.

"So, they could be only scanning the territory?" River asked and I shook my head.

"It can't be such a big coincidence. From all these places from Boltmountain, they are here, in this forest." It's impossible to be just a coincidence. How I already said, we are not that lucky.

"Shadow has a point, but then why are they here?" Blast said and looked at me expecting me to reveal my theory.

"Think about it. They're new with no experience on the field and they have no idea about team work or any kind of military strategy."

Sharpedon's eyes widen. "If they die, they wouldn't be such a loss. They aren't part of any team so they won't damage their army or whatever system they have."

I nodded my head. "Exactly. I think that somehow they heard that our location may be here and they sent this 2 to see if it's true."

If the 2 persons won't come back or won't report anything, the Darks will figure out that they were killed by someone and they will come back to investigate with backups. We are not ready to fight with the whole Dark Army. At last not yet. We don't have enough people and the ones we have are not prepared enough for such a crucial fight.