17. Me and buttons, a big no.

BANG.

Stupid morning. Stupid alarm clock. Stupid bed. Stupid floor.

I groaned and rubbed my head with one hand as I pressed the snooze button with my other one.

And yes, I fell from my bed when the alarm clock rang. But it's not my fault that someone set it and put as a ring tone the sound of a car alarm.

Wait. I don't remember going to bed last night. I raised my head from the floor and furrowed my eyebrows thinking.

I remember yelling at that bitch, taking my pancakes, arriving at home and leaving them in the kitchen then going into my room and crying my hearts out when-Oh. I must fell asleep on Sharpedon.

My cheeks were burning and I groaned banging my head on the floor. Of course I had to embrass myself in front of him. I hope that I didn't drool on him. That would make me even more embrassed than I already am. But I feel touched that he came after me and made me feel better, like he cares. It was very sweet for him to tell me all those nice things and hold me like that, and I must say that I enjoyed it a little too much.

Shaking my head, I went to the bathroom and did my business, then dressing in all black since I won't be going in this mission. Remember when I said that I'm suspended? Yeah, I can't go in the next 4 missions and this is the fourth one, thank God. It's horrible to stay back here and watch them fighting and dealing with the situation. I feel useless staying here and staring at a monitor to see how the things are working since 'I'm not certificate to touch any buttons'. That's what Sky yelled at me when I was staring at one big and red button that was screaming 'PRESS ME'. Who would of thought that Sky had the balls to yell at me and smack me when I pressed a blue button shutting down the whole tracking system.

In conclusion, me and any kind of buttons and computers are a very bad combination. I know how to use a computer, but not a hi tech one with tracking systems and other sofisticate things on them. 

"Hi, Shadow! Are you ready for another interesting day in the computers room?" Sky asked me very excited as I was walking down the stairs. His eyes were sparking in excitement and this scares me.

I stopped on the last step staring at him. "Is it to late to turn around, go back to my room and sleep?"

He gasped. "Do you like sleeping more then playing with our enemies systems?" 

"Yes!" I said in a duh tone and almost bolted back to my room, but he grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the living room.

"But I don't want to stare at that monitor for 5 hours again. That's torture and against humanity! I want to sleep, eat, sleep, have fun, sleep, beat people, sleep, drink and sleep. If you love me let my go!!!" I sang the last thing from Gospel sang by Panic! at the disco.

"The computers room it's not boring." he mumbled angrily and I sighed exasperated.

"It fucking is when you can't touch anything and you have to stay steel. I'm wondering why you let me breath in their direction."

"Last time when you touched something I had to create a new tracking system and a new communication system because you tripped and spilled water on one of the computers and pressed a green button." he raised his voice at me and glared.

I crossed my arms and started to tap my foot. He has a point here. "The button was blue."

"AAAAAH. I'm going to install everything and you'll come after me when you'll get rid of that attitude. And no food in the computers room."

"Come on!!! Food was the only thing that was keeping me entertained! You can't do that to me!" I yelled after him, but he already left.

Someone cleared his throat and when I turned around I saw that Ash, Sharpedon and Aiden were here too.