32. Over my dead body

"Excuse me! If I remember correctly, which I do, I can make one last wish before I die. So does Black. And you have to fulfil it." I rambled as my dear friend Dumbo started to walk in Black's direction.

I never imagined that I'll get to see the day when Black will stay in his spot shaking like fuck, while waiting for some crazy douche bag to stuck a needle in his neck to kill him. Retard and mute chained him a little further away from me.

Screw it. If you'd have told me 3 days ago that I will be here, in this situation, I would have probably laughed and called you a stupid little piece of shit. Even now it's hard to believe that I'm going to die day, so that's probably why I'm talking so much.

Dumbo stopped and turned to me. "I guess I can do that."

I smirked while Black sent me a what-the-fuck-are-you-doing look. "Well, my wish is......" I said the last part in a whisper so he couldn't hear me.

He stepped closer. "You wish is...."

"My wish is...." I trailed off once again.

"Is..." another step.

"IS??? SAY IT BITCH. I DON'T HAVE THE WHOLE DAY. I HAVE ANOTHER EXPERIMENTS TO DO TODAY." he suddenly yelled and stopped in front of me.

Bipolar much?

I smirked again. "I wish you to root in the deepest hole full of fire from hell." I spitted him right between his eyes and kicked him in his jewels.

He groaned in pain and dropped his syringe. I swear that Black's face suddenly gained some colour as he saw the syringe shattering on the ground.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH." Dumbo growled while holding his king kong and I swear that red looks great on his face.

"My name is Shadow, fucker. Shadow not little bitch, how you may think. Come on, it's not that hard. Say it with me. Shadow. C'mon. S-H-A-D-O-W. Shadow."

"SHUT UP." he roared and had his hand around my neck in less than a second. His eyes were completely black and that vein from his forehead is about to blow.

"You're so lucky that I need you for my experiment or your neck would have been broken a long time ago."

"You shut the fuck up! Firstly, you are fucking spitting on my face so you should get that to a doctor 'cause it's not normal to always spit while you talk and secondly, you keep telling me that I'm lucky and shit, and how you'll do a bad thing to me, but you did fucking nothing so shut the fuck up and suck an onion fucker." I tried to yell in his face, but since he has a pretty strong grip around my neck, my words came out muffled.

His face turned from angered-red faced to completely insane maniac as fast I could say jelly. "Then I should shut up and show you, right? And as for your last wish, I already know that my soul will to go hell, but I also know that you'll be there too." his grip moved to my jaw forcing me to move my face closer to his.

This fucker started to get on my nerves, so I did what Hazel learnt me to do. I opened my mouth and bit down as hard as I could and by the taste of metal I had in my mouth, I can say with a hand on my heart that I left a scar on his left cheek.

He stumbled back and fell on the floor holding his bleeding cheek.

"It tastes like trash, but oh wait. You are trash so that's why your blood tastes like it." I made a disgusted face and spitted on the floor all the blood I had in my mouth.

He was staring at me in surprise along with Black who looked both happy and worried about what comes next.

"I guess they were right. You are a pain in the ass in the true meaning of the word. I shouldn't have underestimate you." he said as he got up and walked to a counter.