25. I'll beat you. Brother or not.

I pressed the pack of ice on his jaw with a sheepish smile. "Sorry. I wasn't expecting them to react so bad."

Sam glared at me and took the pack from my hand. "It's fine, but Flame can throw a very powerful punch. That's for sure."

I sighed. "At last they were happy to see you after you told them the whole story."

"At last?? My jaw is crocked for Hell's sake!" he said with his face red.

"Would you calm down? Look at the good part. They could've killed you, but we are good guys."

He scoffed. "Good guys who like to replace bones I see."

"Build a bridge and get over it already! Be a man for bolts sake! You whine like a 5 years old kid. And Sky almost fainted when he figured out that you are Sam."

"Yeah. I really missed that little sunshine." he said and smiled without even sensing it.

I smiled too. "And the best part is that Hazel and Leaf will make 'Quadruplets t-shirts'."

He groaned. "But I don't want to look like a loser and I'm sure that they will make the shirts pink or red. And I hate pink and red."

"At last you won't be number 4." I mumbled as we walk through the halls.

"It's not my fault that you were the last one to poop out."

I glared at him. "It's not my fault either!"

He raised his hand in surrender because the other one was busy holding the pack of ice. "Okay, okay. Whatever you say, but why are we in the hospital? My jaw isn't that bad."

I frowned. "You'll meet the last member of our team."

He kept silent as I lead the way through the maze of halls. After spending so much time here, I memorised the whole place. The perks of having visual memory. I stopped in front of the door and turned to Sam with a small smile.

"At last he can't punch you. For now at last."

He smiled sadly at me and motioned for me to open the door. I took a chair from the empty hall and then we both walked in. Nothing changed from the last time I was here. The white walls are still staring at me bored, the grey tiles on the floor are still starting to look more white than grey due to constantly mopping and on the white bed was still laying a person with pure black hair.

I sighed and placed the other chair next to the one that it was already here. Sam was looking at Sharpedon's laying figure with a frown.

"This is the guy who jumped on Black when he tried to shoot you?"

I sighed once again and patted the chair next to mine. "Yes, he is. Sam this is Sharpedon and Sharpedon this is Sam, or how you may know him, Spike. He's my quadruplet so no need to worry."

Sam looked at me worried. "He is like this since then? He never woke up?"

I shook my head. "No, but I hope that he will wake up soon. I got used to having him around so it's kind of hard without him." I said and bit my lip. It's true. I feel lonely with him annoying me 24/7. And all because if me and my stupid brain.

"What's wrong with him?"

"The bullet hit his lungs and when he arrived here was more dead than alive. His lungs were almost full with blood, but the doctors saved him. Now it's up to him to wake up...." I trailed off staring at the floor.

"Then why isn't he up already?"

I shook my head blinking fast to stop the tears. "I don't know. His breathing is way more better than before, but he's still sleeping or in a come or whatever this shit is! I don't have any idea why." my voice cracked at the end and I rubbed my eyes furiously.