Author's Note.

Hello there, my dear biscuits. Firstly I want to tell you all that I'm so fucking sorry for being MIA. Finals came and my stress level reached a very high level and I just couldn't post another chapter. Well, this and because I have to ask you all a very important question.

I have 2 plots for the book. Both have similar endings, but there are also big differences. The biggest difference is that the first plot involves ending the whole story in this book (The Reborn), and the second plot involves another book (The third one). So I want to know what do you want me to do. I can end the story here or I can make another book, because I'm a weirdo with a very huge imagination.

I don't want to influence you in any way, but in the third book we will have new characters and I have in mind some interesting scenes.

Anyway, I want to thank you all for your patience with me, because I suck at punctuality and I'm so so so sorry. And I'm also sorry for my grammatical errors, which are in every single chapter, but I swear that I don't know how some of them appeared. After I'll finish this book I'm going to edit every chapter starting with The Elementars.

I love you all so fucking much and I'm waiting you answer and I also want to know your opinion about this book so far. Yes, you can say what you don't like about it, because I want to make this book as perfect as I can for you and for me of course.

With all his love and heart,
- The_cookies_lover 💙🍪.