12. Abandon the mission.

I looked at my cards. I have 2 Queens, 2 aces and 3 fours. "Do you have a 4?"

"Nope. Go fishing." Leaf said smirking.

"Are you motherfucking kidding me?? I asked you for cards from the whole set of cards and you said 'Go fishing' each time! You're cheating!" I glared at him and he looked offended.

"I would never do that. I'm a fair player. Do you have a queen?"

I kept glaring at him. "No. Go fishing."

"Are you sure, Moonlight? You don't have any queens?"

He knows me so well. I don't like cheating at any game and he knows it.

I bit my lip and start tapping my foot. "Just go damn fishing and let's finish this game! Do you have a queen?" I asked trying not to laugh.

He throws the cards in the table. "I just asked you about the queen!!"

I threw my cards too. "So what? You cheated the whole game, Earthquake! You are a cheater!!"

"Take it back, Moonlight! You don't want to get on my bad side!" he shouted back and now we were on our feet glaring at each other. 

"Bad side my a-" I couldn't finish my phrase because the plane was suddenly going down and me and Leaf fell back on our seats.

"AAAAAH. THE PLANE IS CRASHING!!! WE ARE GOING TO DIE AND I DON'T WANT SHADOW'S UGLY FACE TO BE THE LAST THING I SEE." Leaf yelled trying to put his seat belt.

"We aren't crashing you idiots! We are landing and you would've know since the pilot announced the landing, but you were to busy fighting over a stupid game!" Iron yelled behind me as his knuckles were turning white from gripping the seat to tight.

He hates airplanes for some reason and he freaked out completely when we left the ground behind us.

I wrapped my cape around me and waited patiently to land. We are currently in H.I.D.E's private plane landing in Snowfair. Outside is snowing and everything is covered in a pure white blanket. I sighed at the thought of red covering all the whiteness. I'm dressed in my fighting uniform which consists of a white slim shirt with a silver necklace with a lightning pendant, a pair of grey leather jeans, a gray leather jacket with the emblem of the rebellion and a cape with the same emblem.

Grey is our specific color because it means neutrality. It's not white or black, it's a combination of both.

I'm loaded with all types of guns from head to toes. I don't like taking any risks. Better prevent than treat.

A few moments later (Sponge Bob voice)

"I can't feel my butt."

"We already know that Earthquake! I can't feel my butt neither so shut up and walk! We are almost there."

"I swear that if I lose my butt, I'm taking yours Moonlight."

"Drama queen." I mumbled as I stepped on Leaf's footprints.

He stops in his track and I bumped into his back. "I heard that and we're here. It looks like we are the first ones here."

What? We are never the first ones anywhere.

I walked in front of everyone and looked around. All I could see was the tall and old museum in front of me, some little houses and a lot of snow. What makes me a little nervous is that it's silence. Too silence.

Maybe we really are early. Or...

My eyes widen in realisation. "ABANDON THE MISSION. I REPEAT. ABANDON THE MISSION." I screamed and waved my hands showing them to retreat, but it was too late.