14. Let's dance.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF LIGHTNING BOLTS ARE YOU DOING HERE??!" I yelled gripping the towel around my body tighter.

I just got out of the bathroom after a long shower and I was wearing nothing except a fluffy towel. Windy, Sparky and Leaf are sitting on my bed staring at me and trying not to laugh.

"We have to get you ready." Windy said and I glared.

"For what? I'm going to sleep because I was up all night and it's already 5 PM."

Leaf sighed dramatically. "Moonlights are so ignorant. For the party woman!"

After every mission, H.I.D.E throws a big party to celebrate the victory or at last that we're still alive.

"I'm not going." I insisted and glared at him for calling me an ignorant.

"We fucking waited 2 weeks for this party just because of you, so you are damn coming. Now, move your ass in this dress or the girls will dress you." he threaten me with dangerous eyes.

I stumped my foot like a 3 years old and pouted. "But I don't want too."

"Come on!! There will be new hotties! And we all love hotties!" Sparky tried to reason.

I swear that my ears quirked up at the word 'hotties'. "What? New hotties? When? How?"

Leaf walked to me and wrapped an arm around me. "My dear ignorant. Another rebellion came here and they will fusion with us because their base was found and destroyed. And they are strong. And HOT. I saw them." he snapped his figure after every word "Drop.dead.gorgeous."

My mind wandered to the black eyed beauty that saved my ass. Maybe he will be there. That would be good because I want to thank him.

Just thank him? Come on girl he's hot. He deserves more.

No. I'm done with boys from now. Done.

Yeah, yeah. That's why you tried to draw his captivating dark eyes.

Shut up.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. I'll come, but I can't wear a dress. It's too tight and my back still hurts."

Leaf clapped his hands. "Girls. We have to find a numero 2 outfit and fast. It's 5 and the party starts at 6:30 and I want to get drunk, so let's go!"

All 3 of them marched in my walk in closet while I was staring at them.

Are they for real?

Thank God they are because they wouldn't be, you would die alone and ugly dressed.

My sense of style is perfectly fine!

Meh. It's negotiable.

"This is what he have!"

Leaf was holding a white loosen shirt with the collar black and a jacket with aztec print. Windy was holding a black leather skirt and a long necklace with a lightning pendant. Sparky was holding a pair of black heels that looked like boots with a smirk on her face.

I opened my mouth to protest about the boots, but they shoved the clothes in my arms and pushed me in the closet. I kept cursing as I got dressed, but did it anyway. I needed this party to loosen up a little. I'm a little too stressed for my liking.

"I'm done." I said annoyed and the smiled at me with devil glints in their eyes.

Windy and Sparky squealed in the same time "MAKE UP TIME." while Leaf grabbed my arm as I wanted to sprint out of the room.