21. A fake memory?

I plopped down on the sofa with my blanket wrapped around me and a bowl of popcorn mixed M&M's and Skittles. If someone, *cough*Hazel and Leaf *cough*, wouldn't have eaten all the ice cream from the refrigerator, now I would have my special recipe for chilly days and marathon nights. I like to call it Rainbow because it has all the color in it. Tonight I'm watching American Horror Story because I really want to finish the first season and I'm dying to see if at last one person will still be alive at the end of this season. I have 2 episodes left and I don't know if I should be happy or I should cry.

2 hours later

"This is bullshit! Oh, come on! Why did you had to kill literally everyone! Even that poor retarded girl! She was a sweetheart and she never deserved that! That so cruel and evil. And people are saying that I'm evil." I said angry as I turned off the TV.

Someone yawned and I turned to look at the stairs. Here was standing a very sleepy Sharpedon rubbing his eyes. He looked so cute doing that, that I wanted to pinch his cheeks.

"Shadow what are you doing here in the middle of the night." he mumbled half asleep.

"I wanted to finish my American Horror Story season. And I'm dessapointed. It ended like fuck." I said with a pout and looked at him and his blue pyjama.

"Go to bed. Tomorrow we have a mission and you have to come back in force and for that you need to rest. Go to bed."

I scoffed. "I have insomnia, Gaze. I can't just go to bed. Sometimes I stay awake the whole night, but don't worry. I'm used to it and tomorrow I'll be as fresh as a daisy and I'll kick some asses."

He frowned. "You can't take some sleeping pills or something?"

I tsked. "Tried once. I didn't worked."

He sighed. "At last try to sleep and if you can't at last keep the noise down and let the others rest. I heard you from my room yelling at the TV."

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. Go to bed and no more noise. I'm going to stare at my ceiling in silence. Goodnight." I said and waved my hand at him as he glared at me.

"Fine. I'll go back to my heaven. Goodnight, Red." he said and walked back upstairs in his room.

I waited until I heard his bedroom door slam shut and laid down on the couch.

Tomorrow it's my first mission since I came back in the team and I'm super excited. More Darks appeared in Boltmountain, but this time they aren't so close to us. In human world we are somewhere in France and Darks came to Germany. We found out that their biggest base from our region is there and we are planning an attack to take our region back. People here started to revolt and more than half of the region is on our side. Tomorrow the base will be less protected since most of the army is going south to conquer a part of Firegate (Africa), along with Calamity. He spent the last month at the base barking orders around and making sure that everything will be perfect for their attack.

Think again bitch.

I'm so excited for this mission and it's not just because I'm coming back, but also that all of us will be there. The last weeks were very busy here since our fusion with the other rebellion. For example, Iron and Python are showing everyone around and they're also teaching them a few things from fighting and spells to how to treat a wound and some history. Most of them already knew how to fight, but they can do better. Flame is helping with the building of the new houses and the new floor from H.I.D.E, since our number suddenly grew and we don't have enough space for everyone. River is teaching the kids since he adores kids and loves teaching. Ash was dealing with 'the troublemakers' and he does one hell of a good job. One hour with him and the devils turn into angels. Sparky and Windy are choosing the design of the new houses and the furniture while Sirius and Sky are working at a bigger network platform. One that will cover the whole building and all the houses. Hazel and Leaf are watching over the little kids after their school hours until their parents come to pick them up. And of course the kids love those 2 clowns. I was dealing with the rebellious youths that are refusing the treatment and they are so many, but thank God that some of them are smarter enough to understand the importance of those treatments and I'm not seeing them 3 times a week, unlikely others. Sharpedon isn't leaving his office too much since he has to do papers after papers. We only see him when we eat and at practice, but that's all. And there is Black who isn't helping us with anything. He's only walking aimlessly around the main building 'keeping an eye on the new people'. Right.