10. You suck.

Leaf groaned for the hundred time since we were here. "Remaind me why we agreed with this in the first place?"

"For the last time, Earthquake! We didn't! Blast made us." I snapped at him because I'm tired of hearing him complaining non stop.

Don't get me wrong, I love Leaf, but sometimes he can be very annoying.

"I don't remember to have Babysitter in my file. And why the fuck he put you and me with this 2! He knows how we feel about them!" he kept complaining and my nerves were almost at their limit.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, OKAY? STOP COMPLAINING. Neither do I like this situation, but I'm not complaining 24/7 about it!"

He jumped in surprise from my little outburst, like the rest of the class did. We are currently in a stupid classroom babysitting Black and Hazel. They have to go to at last 1 week at this school, to see how the things are going here. They already finish their semester at the academy, but Blast forced them to attend 1 week here too. Here the classes are more diverse and we have more training hours.

Blast thought that would be a good idea to pair them up and send some of us to babysit them because 'They are still in trials'. But we all know that they can't leave this place from now on.

I glared at the whole class and they turned back to their work quickly.

"Do you have a problem, Miss Moonlight?" the professor asked with an eyebrow raised.

I gave smile appeared on my face. "Yes, I have and I'm sure that this kids have a problem too. You suck. You don't know how to prepare or teach a lesson and you don't know how to catch their attention. They are bored as fuck and some of them are sleeping for fucks sake! Even I can teach them better than you can."

The professor was staring at me in shock while Leaf yelled "You know that I can treat you better, better than he can!!!"

I rubbed my face trying to calm down. Calm down, Shadow. Lunch is next and this means food. You like food. Food is bae, food is life.

"If you are so good at teaching Miss Moonlight, then please come here and teach them something useful."

I glared at him so hard that he squirmed at his desk. "Fine. Fun fact: smell a potion before you drink it. Those ones that have a sweet smell are poisoned or dark potions. Those ones that have a weird smell are good. The most dangerous ones are those that you can't figure out like what they smell like. Also, the most ones that have a dark color are good while those with a bright and nice color are bad. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to teach them some truly useful." I finished my speech with a fake smile and seat down.

Everyone was staring at me in surprise and shock. I rolled my eyes and start playing with my ring.

Just because I'm a bitch and I can beat the shit out of almost everyone, this doesn't mean that I'm not smart. Shocking, but I paid attention in my classes and passed them with maximum scores.

"Sexy and smart, like I remember her." no other then Hazel said with a small smile making everyone to snap out of their trance.

For some reason, my lips twitched and he must have noticed since his face broke in his usual grin. My eyes slipped to the person sitting next to him. Black was smiling proudly at me, like he was proud of me and my smart ass.

I rolled my eyes at him and a small smile appeared on my face.

Stupid boy.

After another agonizing 10 minutes of boring lecture the bell rang and I happily skipped to the cafeteria with the boys hot on my tail. The rest of our forced and new group, was already there and they bought food for us too.