Chapter 30

HI! DON’T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT xx

Sanna_Horan thanks for reading x

*30*

Harry’s POV

The lift finally reached the floor where Eve’s apartment was. Some sort of excitement filled me while my feet guided me towards her door. My only free hand dug in my pocket, the other one was busy holding two pizzas.

I fast grabbed the pass that opened her door. My mind was still trying to understand why Helen trusted me enough to give the keys to her daughter’s apartment to grab things for her. During Eve’s absence, her mother showed me a side of I did not even suspect. She could trust me. Even though she did not form that into words, anyone could see that the pass demonstrated her trust.

The door unlocked. The living room was empty, yet very welcoming. I was slightly surprised to hear some music from the Hi-fi station that she never used. Jazz filled the air, making my arrival feel good. As I placed the pizzas on the coffee table, my eyes wandered, looking for Eve.

I unwillingly had left her in front of her apartment after we escaped the paps. I knew she did not wish me to leave her alone, after what had just happened. However, the two of us had to. My boss would not eternally let me work online and send him emails in the morning. Moreover, Eve needed to rest. I still felt worried about her when I was reported how she felt.

However, she did not seem ready to express her feelings about her experience. She wanted to brush the last four days of her life, as if they never existed. Her quietness about it would sooner or later hurt her. But she was a stubborn and no one could do a thing about it.

I reached the bedroom and fast realized her absence. The bedcovers were in disorder and I saw her clothing lay on the bed. Relief filled me, as I took in that she had finally slept. In my search, I quietly walked towards the bathroom.

I pushed its door open and smiled when I found her sleeping in her bath. I made quiet steps towards her, paying attention not to wake her up.

All I could see was her head, the rest of her body engulfed into the foam bath. Her head was leant against a small cushion at the edge of the tub. Her eyes were shut tightly. Her lips were parted open, a little smile curving on them, as if she made some good dreams. I knelt down next to the bathtub to take in every part of her beautiful face. I loved looking at her sleep so peacefully.

A smile slowly formed on my lips, as I stared in awe at the beauty under my eyes. She looked happy, as if nothing weighed on her. A sleeping angel. Without me really wishing to wake her up, as I pressed my lips against her forehead, I could feel her move against my lips.

I could feel damp hand slide on my neck, which alerted me of her awaking. I slowly pulled back, resting my hand over her warm cheek. Her eyes hardly managed to open, which made me chuckle. A larger grin appeared on her lips.

“Hey,” she softly said, her voice was soft and groggy.
“Sorry for waking you up.”

“How can you apologize for waking me so sweetly?” she lightly chuckled; a deep sigh heaved out of her lips. Her features softened and I could tell she felt better than in the morning. She straightened up her back, which made more parts of her body emerge from the warm water.

A smirk forced itself on my lips when my eyes settled on her naked chest. Somehow, the fact that she was naked under the water, slipped out of my mind. Her breasts were exposed under my eyes, foam all over them. They moved slowly up and down, as she breathed in.

Filthy thoughts filled my mind, as I started to picture her wet and unclothed body. An urge to touch her, feel against me ran through my veins. My instincts were hard to fight with, as my hand settled on her neck and I sat at the edge of the tub. I arched my back and slowly leant in, slowly pulling her closer towards me. A few inches separated us until my eagerness for her lips urged me to break the distance.