Chapter 32

Hello, please vote and comment xx

*32*

My heart was beating harder and harder as the car sped up away from Harry was standing. By the window, I could see him watch us leave.

Now, the pain had fully settled in my chest, as I turned my head around to cast a last glance over Harry, by the window. He stood up next to his bike, looking at the car leave. I was not able to tear my eyes from him, the glance I had wanted to cast, becoming an everlasting stare.

I hardly blinked twice before the distance made it impossible for me to see him anymore. I slowly took my place back, fully sitting on the leather backseat.

The trip to Cambridge was silent, despite Francia’s presence. She seemed to have noticed my need of some silence. I was glad she was able to read my mind, despite her irrational need to talk at all times. As I leant my head against the window, I attempted to figure out how life would be without Harry.

At some point, I had got dependent to his presence. He had totally intoxicated me, he was running through my veins and only then, I understood he was into me. I could remember the days in France, without him talking to me, as the worst of my life. I knew the situation was different, but no matter what, my mind could not be in peace.

I shut my eyes, with the tiredness swallowing me up.

**~**

“Get up, get up!” I growled, shaking Francia during her sleeping. She was lying in her bed, her eyes tightly shut, making it impossible for me to wake her up. I knew she was not sleeping anymore, but she just did not want to leave the bed. I growled in annoyance, before standing straight. I walked towards the large window. Within a swift move, I drew the curtains open to let the sunlight in.

A feeble light invaded the room. Despite its weakness, it made her shift her covers above her head.

“What’s wrong with you?” she muttered between her teeth. She curled up and attempted to bury her face even more under the covers.

“Get up, it’s eight!” I spat at her, drawing the covers from her. She slightly moved, but kept her eyes tightly shut. She sat up and winced at the light. Her hair was a horrible mess above her head and she looked exhausted for a person who slept half of the day.

“It’s a damn Saturday!” she shouted at me, finally opening her puffy eyes. She started fixing her hair by running her fingers through them. Her mouth was forced open by a deep yawn, while she stretched her arms in the air.

“That isn’t a reason. We are already too late.” I snapped once again, turning my back on her. I went towards her rather large wardrobe, which was empty. All the clothing that should have been inside it, were lying on the floor around its door. I huffed, as my eyes settled on the mess.

I turned back towards Francia who was now out of her bed. She nearly tripped over her own clothing. We had good chance to die under a pile of clothing, in the new apartment. Since we had chosen the apartment, a few weeks ago, she had already made of her bedroom a real shambles.

“Why the fuc k did I accept to live with you?” she asked, still looking down, rubbing her hand over her eyes, like a kid. I did not find any reason to reply to her sarcastic question and proceeded towards the door.

“We are supposed to get the rest of our books, today. We better get going.” I reminded her before leaving the room. I marched through the corridor to end up in the large living room.

It was hard to get accustomed to the new place. The apartment was much larger than the previous one I lived in. For the first time in my life, I considered that I had too much space. Living alone, alone with thoughts would have been a complete torture in such a place.