Chapter five

I know you guys I've been expecting a new chapter. I'm so sorry it came late guys. I'm a very busy person, so when I write in my note, it takes time before transferring it on my phone.

Enjoy!

It was Crown School inter-house sport day. The school had four houses. Yellow house, Green house, Blue house and Red house. I was excited to be in yellow house because Kunmi was there too. But Victoria, Temi and Debbie were in green house. So we could not really see or communicate well because every house had its own field. But on sport day, we were able to see each other, except that each house had its own spot and a coach assigned to each house. Kunmi and I waved at them when we got there and immediately went with our group. 

I was standing at a corner among my group warming myself up as I jogged like I wanted to run. It was just a pompous show off because whenever it was time to run, I never liked to show my face to the coach at all. I was not that fat and neither was I slim. I just couldn't try it. If I should, my breathing will be out of normal. Besides, running hurt my legs. I wondered what enjoyment people see in it? We are different anyways.

"Hmm.." A throat was cleared behind me. Without anyone telling me, I knew who it was.

My regular disturbance.

"Miss cheetah ready to destroy the field with that long legs." Victor said in a mocking tone.

Trying not to smile, I pout my lips, continued jogging. "As you can see, I'm warming up," I said, proud of myself. At that particular time, our sport master walked to my group.

"Who are those running?" He asked very quickly as the ones who could run so well came out. Only God couy tell the spirit that made the coach turned to me. "Suzy, what about you?"

"Me? Hmm..No sir!" I stammered and instantly, Victor burst into a huge laughter.

"The cheetah!" He winked at me. "Cheetah the cheetah!" He teased again with a naughty smile on his face as I rolled my eyes at him. I didn't know why master asked me when he knew I never participated in running. I jogged away to Kunmi's side as voices were chanting for their respected houses. Voices of the green house increased as their representative was leading, but in a twinkle of an eye, the yellow house representative came first and every one in my group screamed in excitement.

"Yes, we won! We won!" They all shouted, jumping and hugging one another. And suddenly, someone hugged me from behind.

"My God!" It was Victor. "Victor stop!" I was smiling, pushing his hand away as he took a selfie. I laughed as I realised it was a selfie. And once he released me, I saw Yomi laughing really hard. That guy was nothing different from Victor, except their third friend whom I was yet to be introduced to. Whenever I saw the guy, he was always reading. I just knew he was different from these two.