Chapter Fifty five

This is when Victor and Suzy are back together again😂
You can start laughing to welcome them back. "Haha.."
Enjoy!

Victor's POV

I found my eyes staring at nothing but the ceiling, the white bulb, and the wires connected together right before my eyes.

"Victor." I knew that familiar voice too well. Mom was staring down at me with sudden tears rolling down her face. "Victoria, call the doctor." She screamed. I could hear everything. The smell, and everything around made me realize I was in the hospital. I could remember dropping Suzy, and heading back home before the accident occur. I tried lifting my body, but it wasn't moving, especially a very serious pain that hit me right in my leg. It was then that I realized the pain in every part of my body.

The two Doctors arrived immediately, smiling at Mom, and congratulating her before checking on me. The door opened, and I saw Suzy walked in. She looked scared, but stood there also, staring down at me. When the Doctor asked if I could recognise the people standing, a smile appeared on my face the moment I saw Suzy's horror look. She smiled back, realising I was fine. I guess she knew I heard what the Doctor said.

"So can you remember where you were coming from that day?" The Doctor asked.

I nodded slightly. "From a friend's place." I didn't want to mention Suzy's name. People are so funny at assuming and concluding on things.

"So, Mr. Stephen, who would you like to talk to first? You need to talk with someone to be able to catch up with some things." The same man said, writing down something on a paper he collected from the young Doctor.

I turned to look at Suzy and face the old Doctor again. "Doctor Suzy," I said, confusing the two Doctors. But Suzy had a big smile on her face instead. She looked good and beautiful in her black pencil gown.

"Oh!" The two Doctors were staring at each other to know if something had not gone wrong with me again. The young Doctor turned to Suzy. "You're Suzy right?"

She nodded. "Yes, I'm a Doctor." She put them out of their worries with a smile on her face.

The Doctor smiled. "I see, so she's your personal Doctor?"

"About to be," I replied the old Doctor who took a quick glance at Suzy, and also look down at me murmuring, "hmm."

I heard Victoria chuckled lightly with dry tears on her face.

The old Doctor coughed, and smile down at me. "I can see you will recover so quickly. So, any heavy kind of pain?" He tried touching my leg with was not wrapped with a cast.

I shook my head. "I'm not feeling pain there."

"And this," he touched the one tied with a cast.

"Ouch! It's painful." I yelped in pain.

He wrote down something immediately. "It's okay. With time, it will heal up." He turned to Suzy and others. Please give us some minutes for him to be taken to his ward, then you can talk and help him catch up with some things. Especially miss Suzy. He needs you. He's been mentioning your name since." The old Doctor smiled. "Nice to meet you Doctor Suzy."