Chapter Eight

How many of us want to see Victor spend more time with Suzy before leaving???

Me for example😊😊💃💃
I'm crazy about these two.
The naughty goats won't let me sleep😀😀
They were just screaming, 'Yewande update us na. Our fans are missing us already."

Enjoy!

"You're leaving already?" Victoria asked, walking in with Temi.

"Thought you gonna stay till Friday Suzy?" Temi also asked.

They really do not know how happy I would be if Dad just called me to say we wouldn't be able to make it until Friday. I knew that was something I shouldn't even think about until next term since Dad was already on his way.

"Suzy your phone," Kunmi tapped me, handing my phone to me. He's here. That's it. I knew that was Dad calling because he was around already. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't know my phone was ringing actually. It was Dad calling like I thought. I hurriedly hung my school bag asking Kunmi to help me with my small travelling bag. I guess he was around already. The call said it all.

"Don't go Suzy." Victoria was hugging me. "Just call your Dad to come pick you on Friday."

Hehehe.. I just smiled. Which Dad?

Definitely not my father.

Not Suzy's father abeg.

You don't dictate for Papa  James.

"Call him na." Victoria repeated again as if I didn't hear her the first time she said it. I smiled at her again before replying her finally. "I wish Dad would just call and tell me I will be leaving on Friday, but he's here already."

We walked through the corridor, almost getting to the gate that led to the dinning hall when my phone rang again. I immediately picked it this time seeing Dad's number flashed on my screen again. I didn't pick it earlier since his call meant he was around and I was almost close to the dinning. "Dad, I'm almost there." I quickly told him before he got angry at me for delaying.

"Suzy dear something came up," he started and I couldn't wait for him to finish.

"Dad you mean you're no longer coming today?" I asked in excitement to be very sure I heard him correctly.

"Yes," he said. That was all I wanted to ear. I didn't know when I hugged Kunmi and mouthed happily. 'I'm no longer going home today', grinning at them. They jumped up, very excited about the news. I heard Dad's voice again and quickly placed my index finger on my lips. "Shhhh..." And they immediately kept quiet.