Chapter Forty nine

Dedicated to tentimileyin monilola33 hiishah__ Thanks for the beautiful and funny comments you guys always leave for Suzy, Victor, and I to read. I just couldn't help but started typing again last night.

Enjoy!

We got to the hall, and to my surprise, Temi got there before us. Victoria got down and I adjusted her gown before she could go in. She was about to leave with Temi when she turned back. "Oh! Suzy please help with this." She trusted Victor's phone into my hand.

I didn't see it coming, but whether I like it or not, I knew I will to have to see him to get Love back. I glanced around the busy compound of the hall. Asking some of the people if they've seen the bride's brother.

"I just saw him earlier carrying a small girl." The fourth person I asked said. "You will have to walk down beside the hall. I saw his friends there. He should be there too."

"Thanks so much ma." I made my way towards the place immediately. As the woman said, they sat in group, laughing at what someone was saying. They threw their heads to the back almost breaking their neck. He was also laughing and I could hear him from afar. Almost getting close, I recognised someone immediately. Crazy hair cut, beautiful white set of teeth and that fine pink lips. As I was about to reach them, he looked up, saw me. He walked up to me first, calling the attention of the remaining guys at me.

I smiled and he moved closer, kissing my cheeks. "So good to see you again Suzy. It's been plenty years."

"Same here Yomi. Where are you growing to?"

He laughed. "Isn't that what you girls like. Tall and handsome."

I giggled quietly. He has not changed.

"Your niece have been entertaining us since. She told us how you injected her telling her it won't pain her, but will only make her eat biscuits and lick sweets even more."

I laughed as I remembered the scene. I had to say something so she could take the injection. "Isn't that what they want to hear?"

"Exactly!" Yomi nodded and smiled. "She's so proud of her big sister."

We kept on talking and I laughed as I couldn't help it. Yomi knows how to add humour to whatever he says. He was a funny person on his own.

"Guess you're here for our little Love?" Yomi asked.

"Yes," I replied, and walked towards them at the table. My niece was holding biscuit with her right hand, while the second one was with a bottle of yoghurt.

See enjoyment.

"Love get up, let's go."

"No," she whined. "I don't want to leave uncle Victor."

"You know what," Yomi interrupted. "Let's have a little trip."

"Yes!" Love shouted extremely excited, smiling more widely. And immediately, only God knew how they signaled to each other. The other guys gave silly excuses and left also. The person I was here for was taken away again. I remembered I wasn't here for Love alone. I stretched out my hand at Victor. "Your phone."