Chapter Fifty eight

If you're enjoying"My Days at Crown school"Don't miss the BOOK TWO"MARRIED TO VICTOR STEPHEN"Coming up on Wattpad soon

If you're enjoying
"My Days at Crown school"
Don't miss the BOOK TWO
"MARRIED TO VICTOR STEPHEN"
Coming up on Wattpad soon.

Enjoy!

On getting home, sister Blessing was feeding her baby and was dozing off at the same time. I couldn't help smiling. I saw my niece, sleeping peacefully on the long settee close to her mom. The baby was sucking and enjoying himself. I tapped my sis telling her I was back, but she murmured, welcomed me, and watched the baby she was feeding before dozing off again.

I wanted to tell her about what happened, but she was really occupied. I went into my room and changed into a gown. Victor was taking me out for dinner. I told him he needed to rest, but he never listened, telling me how better and healthy he was. My phone beeped, and I picked it up to read the message.

'I'm outside'.

So quick. It was just seven in the evening. I was hoping he would pick me up by eight. As I walked out of my room, Love was awake, and greeted me, asking where I was going, and if she could follow me. I told her it wasn't a party, and she repeatedly shouted into my ears to buy her biscuits and sweets when coming.

Little David was in his cot while my sister used the opportunity to take a quick nap. It was so funny that any chance my sister had, she spent it sleeping. I told Love to tell her Mom I was out, and would be back soon. She waved at me, and immediately, I found my way out. He was standing looking sexy just like those models ready for photoshoot. A small smile appeared on my face, and immediately he saw me, he threw a wink at me.

"Sexy Suzy herself," he teased, and I smiled. As a gentleman, he helped me with the door of his car.

Everyone knows guys are always like that when they start courting you.

He entered through the driver's side, and took his seat. "Sexy, gorgeous Suzy," he was teasing again. I chuckled softly. "Sexy Mr. Stephen, how is it doing you?"

He threw his head back, and laughed throatily. His laughter sounding like a cool music to my ears. He stopped laughing, staring at me with a wide smile playing on his face. "I swear, just like Wande your favourite presenter would say, is doing me gbisgbis."