Chapter Forty seven

My little niece took her bath first, and before I came out of the bathroom, she had packed her clothes and everything she needed to my room. Still walking around in my towel, she ran inside with her shoes. I dressed her up and immediately, she went out of the room parading the whole house for everyone to see her gown.

In my underwear, still deciding which of the gown to pick out of the two I brought out. I heard my sister's voice coming closer to my room. She entered my room, closing the door behind her. "Won't I join you guys like this?" She walked towards me with her big tummy appearing first. She was getting bigger and fatter. Pregnancy added so much flesh to her body.

I turned to look at her. "So that you can eat the whole rice at the party."

She laughed and hit me. "It will soon get to your turn."

"I've been fat once, so if today I become so fat again, it won't be new to everyone. But this your own.. Is hmm..." I decided not to talk. She hit me again. "Ouch. Your hand is painful. Are you sure you're the only one beating me?"

She laughed. "You're not okay." She carried her heavy body out of my bed and walked out of the room calling her daughter to eat before leaving. I was dressed in my off shoulder gown, matching it with one of my black heels.

Love and I hopped inside Austin's car. I sat beside him, while Love took her seat at the back. I gave Austin a quick kiss on his lips, but he moved closer and stole another kiss again. Men!

"Austin..." I quickly cautioned him and fastened my seat belt.

"One day, instead of us going, they will be the one to come for ours." He said, and I smiled, followed by 'Amen'. Austin is a kind of guy every girl wants. Sweet, caring, and faithful. I would never think twice before saying yes the day he ever proposed. I loved him and he loved me too. I was sure of that.

Austin drove into the compound of Saint Anglican Church Victoria had told us. The building of the church was very tall and beautiful. Austin parked his car and winked at me. "You gonna meet my sister for the first time," he said.

"Your sister!" Guess that was why he insisted on coming too "She's also coming here. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Just wanted to surprise you. And she is actually coming with her boyfriend."

"Surprise?" I couldn't help laughing. Couldn't believe Austin called that a surprise. And the frown on his face when he mentioned his sister's boyfriend.

"Hey, why that frown when you mentioned her boyfriend?"

He hissed. "I don't like him. He's this arrogant guy, and he's not really into my sister, but my sister won't get it that they weren't young anymore. She likes the guy so much."

I laughed seeing him so protective over his sister. "You're just worried. She will be fine, and the guy will come around."

Finally, we stepped down. Beside me, Love stood, clinging onto me.

Walking towards the entrance of the church, a Lady's voice shouted from behind and I joined Austin in turning my head to the back. Tall, slim and fair in complexion. Her fitted gown barely touching her knees. Clinging to her body, but made her look so beautiful and sexy.

"Gabi, you guys are here?"

The lady moved closer and smiled at us.

"Meet my girl, Suzy." Austin introduced me to her sister who immediately embraced me and I couldn't help but love her personality.