Chapter fifteen

Hi guys, I'm using this opportunity to tell you guys I added the conversation between Suzy and her sister, 'Blessing' just for you guys to see the type of relationship they have as sisters because her sister would be playing a big role also in this story.

Enjoy!

Second term time table for exam was finally released. To be honest, everyone was more serious about the second term exam than last term because every time I visited the library, the population I met amazed me. I was curious to know why? But I knew I would have to ask Kunmi for that.

Walking as fast as I could, I headed to the building painted in white only. Most of the buildings in Crown Schools were painted in green and white. If not green, then it's white. The building wasn't as big as other buildings, but the space inside was enough for every student that visited there. As usual, on getting to the entrance, the door was opened by the familiar security I met there all the time.

Most of the spaces inside the library was occupied by the ss3 students the most. I was sure the only reason was because their WAEC time table had been released. I walked quietly to the back to check if I could see a space to settle down. A seat was left vacant which I gladly took. Turning to look at my partner, it was a feeling of surprise. I had to check again, if may be I was the one seeing things. He looked very serious and occupied.

Seriously

I was happy

A smile graced my lips because sincerely, I felt part of me was happy to know he took his studies serious.
"Will you read and stop checking me out." He raised his head at me with a smile lined on his lips. I smiled a little. "Who said I was checking you out. I'm just happy for you."

He shook his head. "I'm a human like you. Don't you want me to pass my WAEC? I read too. Or how did you think I got promoted all these years?"

Well, your Dad owns the school. I didn't say that out, so I smiled at his pompous act.

I laughed when I saw the face he made at me. "If there is anyone really happy for you and wish you the best in your exams, it's me," I told him sincerely from my heart. He couldn't suppress his smile and he couldn't laugh out loud because of where we were at that time.  He tried to laugh as quiet as he could. I wondered what was funny about what I just said.

I turned away from his direction, placing my book well to start reading.

"Angry?" He said quietly beside me.