chapter fourteen

👏👏👏👏👏👏 we reached 2k guys! Thanks to everyone who supported.

Dedicated to ammeenatuu36 😘😘 and to my pretty classmate in secondary(high) school AkinolaOlamiposi
😘 thank you so much for coming over here to support this book.

I planned on updating before today, but NEPA would always disappoint someone. I'm so sorry guys. I can't promise I will update so quick, but I promise to find time and save my battery to update before or by Sunday. Love you guys

Enjoy!

It was on Friday evening, I was on my bed thinking about so many things. And one of it was my life in Crown school. Everywhere in the hostel was rocking as usual. Benedicta was on her earphones, browsing on her laptop. What you can always see my dear Kunmi doing, if not reading is playing educational games. My ringing tune interrupted my thoughts. Immediately, I picked up the call, waiting for the caller to talk because it was an unknown number.

"Hello," A light, pretty, sweet voice I can never trade for in this world greeted, and a wide smile appeared on my face. "I guess her big sis missed her so much." It was my elder sister giving me a surprise, and that made me very happy because it has been a long we talked.

I heard her laugh. "Like seriously, She's dying to see her little sis."

I laughed also. She was good at exaggerating. "She missed you too like crazy."

She cleared her throat. "Hmm, I can see she missed me and never bothered to give me a call since."

"Sister Blessing I'm sorry," I apologized. "Do you know Dad seized my phone this last term. All I did through out last holidays was reading every blessed day."

As usual, my sister can laugh, and sometimes you would think it's beyond normal. I kept quiet waiting for her to talk.

"Suzy, Suzy.." She teased, followed by another loud laughter. "You guys will have to get a rope to draw me back to that Abuja. I swear, I've missed your Daddy."