Chapter Sixty

"This is the time we've all been waiting for?" The MC's voice blasted through the speakers as he added more effizy to it. The bridesmaids were all inside while I was left with Victor standing outside the hall, waiting for when the door would be opened for the groom and bride to come in.

"I know you want to snap, do video, do Snapchat, do Instagram..but I take God beg you, they've also brought their camera man. They want to see themselves, and not your IPhone, Androids, or Tab. Our camera man, are you set?"

I was so eager and I couldn't help looking at Victor constantly. He winked at me, grinning to himself. It was a beautiful something. He gave me a light kiss when he saw me watching him. I just laughed a little, knowing he would get to do that more.

"DJ play the music." The MC said and immediately the door was opened.

🎵🎵Igbeyawo ogba gudu gudu meje..
Eniba ma se'igbeyawo ase gudu gudu meje..

As much as I thought I could dance, I was left laughing when I saw Victor's dancing steps. It was a sign of practice. He moved his two legs awesomely, and I was left stunned. Everyone shouted in excitement hailing him, especially his friends. And you know ladies will always be ladies. They showed me some dancing steps, telling the DJ to play another song so I could dance.

🎵🎵 yehh.. Yehh..
Wizzy boy make me dance..
Daddy yo make me dance..
Star boy make me dance...

The ladies screamed and I couldn't help but show Victor I also could move that waist. He moved closer to me, rocking our body together. Everyone in the hall screamed seeing the position we were.

"Hmm..." The Mc cleared his throat. "That groom is one baddest guy. Abeg wey my girlfriend." Everyone laughed.

🎵🎵feel...feel...feel
Feel the mama..

"Yehhhh...." Everyone shouted at the top of their voices and changed their steps. It was so funny hearing everyone's comment.

"Oshey!"

"That's my guy!"

"Oya.. Mrs. Stephen niyen!"

Giggles here and there. Victor drew me to him causing commotion and scream from my friends and his friends also. And just then, the DJ played one of Timi Dakolo's songs..

🎵🎵 love you for a long time..
We've come a long way..
You're like my sunshine..
They say that love is blind
But I can see it through your eyes.
Girl you give me so much happiness...
And I wanna give you nothing less..

🎵I promise to be true
To give my all to you
No matter what they say
This heart belongs to you..