Chapter Thirty Two

Hi guys, I want to apologize for my description in advance. Never been to Lekki, neither do I know how the place looks like. But Google had been able to show me some.

Please enjoy!

The next day, we headed down to Nicon Town Estate. The same address Temi sent. As Mr. John drove down the estate, I couldn't keep my eyes to myself. I stared at the beautiful buildings I couldn't take my eyes off. Not as if I had never seen houses like that in Abuja, but how come here alone had beautiful houses entirely. So beautiful and extremely quiet.

Some gates were transparent ones, while some fenced the whole house that the roof was the only thing you could see. As I was admiring the beauty of the place, I didn't forget where we were going to. Number twenty seven. And in just two minutes, Mr. John stopped the car. I raised my head and behold, the beautiful house was staring at me.

"Are you sure this is the place?" Mercy asked.

White colour

Two storey building

It has ixora flowers

You will see a black gate.

"Yes, it is," I confirmed.

We got down from the car immediately I told Mercy I was sure we were at the right place.

"Give her a call to let her know we are around. We can't start knocking, disturbing the peace of everyone in the estate." Mercy said.

I brought out my phone and dialed Temi's number. The moment she picked it, she didn't allow me to say a single word at. "You guys are here? Aww..." she screamed into my ears and immediately, she ended the call.

We told Mr. John that we would call him once we were ready to go home. He told us to call him on time and we promised we won't be staying for long. Immediately he left, I adjusted my pink schiffon. Everyone who saw it on me said I looked very beautiful.
To me, I felt they were only exaggerating. The schiffon was nice though, but I wanted something better. I should be thankful I found one out of Mercy's tops that sized me because Mercy's stature was nothing compared to mine. I called her my model. Just slim and tall.

Most of her tops were tight ones that were always bringing out her shape. I was sure she plastered the beautiful on me when she saw me on that schiffon because we had almost brought out all her clothes from the cupboard while looking for what would size me. We heard the sound of the gate and before we could look to the direction, a beautiful voice shouted my name in a very modernized way. That tush and tiny grammarian voice.

"Suzy, are you kidding! Is that really you?" She hugged me and we released ourselves. She laughed. "My God! Suzy it's really you."

Haha..

I could not laugh out.

Of course it's me

It's Suzy herself.

"Wow! It's so good to see you in Lagos this way. You're always looking very beautiful," she added.