Please Read

Hi guys, I wanna say a very big thank you to every one reading "MDACS". My update was late because right now I'm back to school, and I would be sincere with you. I've been having test upon test since ASUU finally called the strike off. Three test is awaiting me next week again, and I haven't read at all.

A lot of stuff is keeping me busy right now, but I promise to update on time. It might not be the way I update two chapters a day. Na ASUU gave me chance for that😂 and now they've decided to send us back to school. Abi they should send us home again ni??

user360danie Bringalldluvson lexicon75 AyomideOdukoya hiishah__ peezzy1898 tentimileyin Daisy_Maha adeolaatitebi ammeenatuu36 Anna-Reign1 These people can comment for Africa😂😂 thanks for always putting smile on my face with your funny comments.

ammeenatuu36 🙌😂 so good to have you back👏👏 you're welcome o.

Thanks to everyone who are supporting this book with your votes. I really can't mention all. It means so much to me.
Thank you so much everyone. Your opinions are always welcome. 24K Views isn't a small achievement. The views I've gotten has really encouraged me to work more on different stories. It means so much. Thank you guys. Keep enjoying.
10 months since I've started this book and still counting.

I love you guys🙌😘
You're the best readers ever👍
So funny, sweet, and understanding😂😂
Except from the fact that you guys are starting to fall for someone else's man😂

Team Victor🙌

Team Suzy💑

Bye guys😘