Chapter thirty eight

The greatest joy of every parent is to see their children being celebrated, happy, and fulfilled. It was valedictory service for the ss3 students.

It was very obvious that the ss3 students were fully ready and prepared for the day. It was the big day everyone had been waiting for. I especially, was looking forward to this day. Different smiles and laughter filled the air. It was so funny how the ss3 students were just laughing at everything.

"Wow! You're looking beautiful."

It was another laughter entirely. Just say anything and they would gladly flash their teeth at you.

"Rose your hair."

She laughed. "You're so funny Suzy."

Wait... I was actually not getting them. Why was everything sounding so funny to them? At that point, I knew if you slap any of us, you will hear us singing 'bring it on' by Psquare. What happiness can cause.

It was a glorious something.

Everyone walked in and out of the biggest hall in Crown school. It was beautifully decorated with ribbons, balloons, and many other things that I could not mention. Five chairs with a table in between was arranged nicely in the hall for everyone to sit and relax.

I was putting on my to match colours. From my silver gown made with French lace, to my silver heels and a small silver bag hung on my shoulder. At first, I was thinking of getting a dress, only for sister Blessing to arrive a week before with everything I needed for the day. I was so excited Mom made me a new dress. I was hoping to start learning from her how to sew because I would really love to sew different styles I wanted on my own.

Temi helped me with my wig. It was a very short human hair . It was so lovely and beautiful. I couldn't believe the girls hired a make up artist. Like it was a bridal thing or something else? Everyone's makeup was on point. And I got so many faces staring at me just like it happened on Mercy's birthday.

"Wow! Suzy is that you?"

"Oh my God! Let me snap with you."

"Wait... Is that not Suzy?"

It was so funny that they almost ruined my make up. As everyone was admiring my look, Temi's transformation got me looking at the mirror again to be so sure if I was beautiful as they said, because Temi's look was beyond description. Was beauty part of the reason why I like Temi? Well, she was beautiful in her own way. But I couldn't keep looking at the mirror each time I see beautiful faces coming around to greet us because everyone did their best to look really good.

It was quarter past eleven in the morning when I received my mom's call that they were around. When I told the girls, the next thing they all shouted was...

"Yeyy!! We will finally meet your Dad!"

"Wow! Can't believe we would really meet Suzy's dad."

"Can't wait to meet the hero," they all said.

I laughed. They knew how strict Dad was and they really couldn't wait to see how he looked like. I guess they were just after his looks. From afar, we saw them and went towards them. Mom was surprised by my look. "Is that you Suzy? My baby is looking beautiful. Just be careful of these boys around. They are staring too much."

I smiled a little even when I felt like laughing so loud. But I could hear the girls laughing. Kunmi and I weren't putting on glasses and Dad looked a bit worried, but I told him I would be fine. I introduced the girls to Dad and I guess Mom had done a very good job gisting him about the girls because he was so cheerful to them that the girls were throwing me a look like,