Chapter Fourty one

Victor

I was eager. I was watching everyone up and down, expecting Suzy to walk out of the hall. Moving around in my seat, I was not comfortable and I was so bored sitting all alone. Even though Yomi was beside me, we didn't exchange a single word because he was busy pressing his phone. I was bothered and my mind was not settled.

After several minutes or what seemed like hours. My vision suddenly became clearer. She was smiling at a woman beside her, carrying her gifts. I couldn't stop myself from smiling at how happy and beautiful she looked. I had never seen her in a beautiful gown like that. She was beyond beautiful. Her light skin was glowing. That make up. There is something about ladies and make up. They turn more beautiful, more mature, and look bigger than their age.

She was smiling and looked really happy. I guess that was her Mom. They both have the same fair complexion. The silver gown fitted her and showed everyone her curves. It was too tight if I would say. She shouldn't have bought something like that. Everyone was staring and she was smiling like nothing happened. She was going back alone into the hall when I felt Yomi tapped me.

"Hey, Victor are we just going to sit here?"

I was so troubled on what to do. "God! Yomi I don't know. You know I can't just face her like that. I can't let anyone see me." I was scared that someone might see me and spread the news about Victor Stephen being around. I just couldn't deal with mom.."You know what Yomi, when she comes out again, just block her and I will think of what to do."

Yomi shook her head. "This your Bae got you pinned down."

"Yomi just stop calling Mom my Bae."

He laughed. "You're denying your Bae again," he said despite my warning. I was here for real business. But I think I made the wrong decision by bringing him along. We argued over many things since he refused to keep his mouth shut.

"Hey see your Bae," he said, but I ignored him.

"Victor your Bae is going," he said again, teasing me with his brows.

I turned to him in anger. "Just stop this craze okay. It's not funny, and mom can't-" the remaining words I was planning to say went down my throat as I saw Suzy walked out of the hall. Her face lit up with a beautiful smile as she walked slowly towards somewhere I could not figure.

"Yomi get down already and block her." I shouted, and pushed him down. He laughed at me, and just stood there. "Lover boy, take it easy. I can decide not to go again."

I glared at him. He can be so annoying sometimes. "Yomi don't even try it! Don't provoke me now! Wetin?"

"Me, wetin?" He pointed to himself, feeling superior. "You, provoke? Okay, provoke." He was smiling. At that moment, I felt like strangling him.

Mad boy.

I tried to look back at Suzy and she was getting far away from us. I knew I had to succumb. "Yomi, it's me nau, Victor. Cousin no do me this way nau." I reminded him. He laughed, and I saw him run towards Suzy immediately.

He will pay for this. Stupid boy.

I expected him to be fast with whatever he was saying. But he was busy laughing with Suzy. I texted him again.

'Find a way to bring her at the back of the hall."

God! He was not checking his phone. I was so mad and angry. Only God knew what he was discussing with her.

Check your phone. I wish I could scream from where I was, but it was impossible. From one corner, I saw someone I wasn't expecting to see. The real Bae emerged from one corner of the hall.

Oh God!

Mom must not see Yomi. She would definitely know I came. There was no way I could reach Yomi since he was not checking his phone. Was thinking of what to do when he ran back, and entered the car. I glared at him.

"Hey guy, I'm sorry. I waited for you, but nothing came." He apologised.

"I don't need your apology!" I shouted at him. "Check your damn phone."

His mouth dropped open after checking his phone. "Jeez! Victor you never said-"

"Just keep it!" I said, rolling down the glass of the car. I guess I didn't know what I was doing. Since I could not talk to her, I decided to just admire her from afar for the last time. But all of a sudden, those two eyes landed on mine, and stay glued. She saw me. She was staring. But, instantly, I knew something had gone wrong. I made a mistake by rolling down the glass. I made a mistake by staring. The look she was giving me was not what I expected to see. Someone was feeling bad.

I came for you.

No matter how I wanted to, I could only say that to myself. I came for you Suzy. I really want us to talk.

I could see her eyes fighting against something.

Tears.

I never intended to make her cry.

I was here for us. For her.

"Bae!" I heard Yomi beside me. Immediately, my hand rolled the tinted glass up. For the first time, I admitted Bae was my mom. And quickly, I exchanged seat with Yomi to drive before Mom could get anywhere nearer to us. Immediately, I did the only thing I knew how to do best.

I sent her the message had been typing.

I had a feeling something had gone wrong.

____________________________

A/N

Hi beautiful people, what do you think about Victor's POV?

The project is on guys, please try to contribute and support.
Tag your friends, Tag me, and tell us what you love about this book, and how you want it to end. Don't forget to put #mydaysatcrownschool
Either on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Whichever one you would love to use. Don't worry, those who will participate will definitely get a little present.🙌😁 I'm looking forward to it guys. I love you so much.

Don't forget to VOTE√
Your support means a lot.
Share with your friends.

So let's see if I will update today again.

Bye loves😘